Concerned

paul2809

Though I can't speak from experience, I believe that the anti-fur movement is a small minority that shout loud and scare neutral people into avoiding fur.

I've worn my pilots jacket out a lot so far this year, and even though it is faux, it is a good quality faux, and it has never been a problem, many people asking where I bought it. And, I have seen more 'Canada Goose' jackets than ever so far this year, with Coyote trims, and nobody seems to care. I honestly believe, that the more people wear real fur, the more it will become the 'norm'.

It is about who shouts the loudest, and I think that the more real fur is seen, the more 'neutral' people will wear it and cease to fear the 'taboo' that 'Animal Extremists' love to instil in people.

Deal with it... it was a straight question..... I didn’t come here to the forums to be bashed for what I like.... I came to this forum along a time ago to get advice on topics like this.. and to not be treated like trash.. so what,, it’s what I can afford..

Deal with it... it was a straight question..... I didn’t come here to the forums to be bashed for what I like.... I came to this forum along a time ago to get advice on topics like this.. and to not be treated like trash.. so what,, it’s what I can afford..

Well said.

I wore my blue fox at the anchorage mall in Alaska and I didn't have to deal with any harassment from anyone. I actually got a few compliments from shop owners. Now granted Alaska is pretty close to the arctic circle and is a far cry from Texas, but as a guy that has been wearing fur for about a decade now I can say the level of harassment I've gotten is pretty much nil either when I'm traveling to places like that or when I'm back in Chicago. I mean there is always the chance that my luck might turn. Fur (as with any trend) tends to ebb and flow. So when the pendulum finally starts to swing the other way I'll err on the side of caution before taking my fur out. But for now I get to enjoy my furs all winter long without any repercussions.

Personally I am not worried about safety, so far only positive reactions. With my mink coat people tend to look a bit more at the coat compared with a regular coat. My chinchilla coat is slightly different, in the Netherlands people are not really fur supporting, meaning they do not even recognize chinchilla and I am undisturbed , just the way I like it. If I may give an advice, enjoy the clothing you have, use it and do your thing as usual. It is the attitude that makes people giving compliments, which may come from the fur . And do not worry about fake or real, I too started with almost no budget and it was fine for me.

If you wear fur the way it should be worn no one will have the balls to say a word. Fur is a status symbol if people agree or not and if the wearer is confident and doesnt give a shit what people think no one will say a word... If the wearer is scared and has no self confidence he or she will atract predators just like always in life...

blowjob,

The original poster's concerns are genuine, and reflect the concerns of many.

Your excessively negative comments and attacks are a violation of our rules. As one poster has said DEAL WITH IT!!

hi

I also got some compliments and tell the truth. Should somebody (I mean those v.act.) I would challenge them a lot with many arguments about their life style

I am wearing my raccoon coat everyday. The family laughs some, but they all want to touch it or give me a hug. And I get positive comments from others when out and about. Go ahead enjoy it and ignore the ones who might sneer.

During this cold season of the year I get lots of toots and waves from passers by when I walk to the road in my full-length coyote coat to get the paper in the morning and the mail early afternoon. My wife and I recently dressed up in white furs and appeared as Grandmother Nature and Grandfather Snow before a group of children in an all-day outdoor program. We got compliments from the adults present plus lots of requests to touch the fur.

Most people seem not to care whether we wear fur out or not.

So what do you own blowjob that gives you the right to make such an attack!!! A real cheap shot.

Reading BJ's second comment this comment makes sense. I was just wondering why Coastfur got so mad. I'm glad I read the entire thread before I responded.

To put in context BJ"s original post was deleted. It was an unwarranted attack on Paul and that is why I got mad. No place in this forum for such behaviour.

Would be interested who is for it against my standpoint.

He had a concern about wearing fur out (Faux yes, but still reasonable in this forum) and now not only is he concerned about people on the street, but he is being attacked by members of this community.

Surely here is the place he should be getting support and advice!

Not everyone can afford real fur, so they buy what they can. Real fur seems to be making somewhat of a comeback, and here is where we should be encouraging people to wear fur (Real or faux) with pride to push violent animal rights supporters back into the shadows.

With more and more States and Countries banning fur sales, shouldn't we be standing together, and not fighting amongst ourselves and letting the loud minority beat us?

AKcoyote keeps deleting my posts.

Edit by AKcoyote: I only delete posts that are rude, disrespectful, and basically attacks on other members. You have been warned about such behavior, so either respectfully disagree, or leave!