fur knowledge

Guest blowjob

I have been interested in fur since January 2006. I joined the Fur Den a few months later in spring 2006. In first grade, during a school field trip to the San Diego Zoo, I got the chance to touch a live chinchilla. The sensation of its fur stayed with me. It was the first live mammal that I remember touching in my life.

Boastful BS deleted by AKcoyote.

Post deleted by AKcoyote.

This has exceeded my tolerance level & blowjob's account will be deactivated. Boastful egomaniacs will NOT be tolerated here.

You idiots must have thin skin if you think I attack when I write what I write. This isn't kindergarten. Grow some thick skin. You people sound like Donald Trump, easily butthurt by anything that is not ass-kissing flattery.

Well when you keep insisting that we're idiots just because we gravitate to the fur trade for our own reasons then yes, that does feel like an attack. What did we do to incur such scorn? Seems like it was just yesterday that we were all just minding our own business and getting along when out from nowhere comes this guy who makes potshots at every turn just because we occupy the same space as him. You insult us, you berate us and you dare to think that you've done nothing wrong? That somehow you are above the pettiness that you sow on here? Get the hell out of here you troll. And take all the punishable offenses that you've racked up on here with you.

Punishable offenses? This is an internet forum, for God's sake. And I am anything but a troll. I have been on this forum for much, much longer than you and have contributed reams of info about fur, totally on my own time and without expectaction of praise or thanks. Don't think for a second that you contribute anything worthwhile on this forum besides endlessly praising and referring to your "magnificent" blue fox coat, which you yourself magnanimously (used very sarcastically) said was probably the greatest coat that any of us here would ever see in our lifetimes. It is YOU who are boastful and prideful. You act all superior when you're nothing but hot air. Get over yourself. Why don't you take a trip to the outside of Naples, Italy to visit that fabled fur farm that your sweet-talking furrier said supplied the oh-so-magnificent blue fox pelts for your fur coat to end all fur coats. Oh, right. That fur farm doesn't exist. Phooey.

By the way, Cyclobasti's crystal fox coat from mailonfurs, which he had to sell, is much better than your fox coat because it doesn't come with boastful baggage. I bet lynxette has two dozen coats that are better than your it-should-have-cost-$28000 fox coat. Blech.

And I didn't come out of nowhere, you idiot. I've been a member of this forum for many years, much longer than your whiney ass. It seemed like you came out of nowhere with your superior, holier-than-thou, I-work-at-a-fur-place-so-I-am-better-than-you attitude. The endless referrals to your "magnificent" blue fox coat were quite sickening, much more than anything I have written. Like I said, get a clue.

A little tongue in cheek bragging is a far cry from someone who goes on the attack just because he hears something that he doesn't like or agree with or assumes that person is "stupid " just because they ask questions that you don't like. You've harassed everyone for the last year and pushing everyone's buttons is doing you no favors. And yeah I will admit I've been here for only a few years but I was on FFG for many years before joining here. I only came here because FFG went dark. And what's with the territorial attitude? Is that another one of your defense mechanisms? What's the matter? Can't stand that someone else exists in the world that you think only revolves around you? All you are doing tonight is proving every point I've made about you over the last year. You have the audacity to call us thin skinned and yet you go after anyone who you perceive isn't as "high and mighty" as you are. You see yourself as such a saint while you call us names. As if someone like you could never stoop to such undignified sub-sophomoric language while you call us as "idiots", "dolts", "anal" and "fools" right to our faces. What gall. What nerve! Such projection from one so small as yourself. You've been digging yourself into quite a large hole these past several months and I do honestly hope you hit rock bottom soon. Because you are in desperate need of someone who can save you from yourself. But in the meantime...GTFO and don't let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out.

Can't we just get along here folks? Just respect one another. People come here to share experiences and information. This is not a battleground.