Whom of you has a partner/spouse who is also into fur?

grouchomg

My wife just acquired her fifth fur, a rabbit jacket with white fox trim. Her others are two fox coats, a fox parka, and a coyote stroller.

So I'm curious... How many of you have a partner or spouse who also acquires and wears furs?

PS - While she has five furs now, she's got some catching up to do if she is going to overtake me.

My wife and I both love our furs but I'm sure I have more of a passion for it. Needless to say she has been known to exploit my weakness for both of our benefits! We have a couple of furs that we wear but we do not collect in general.

My response is just like fursince63 said, we both "like" fur but I like it more! She has "used" fur for special occasions if you know what I mean and always wears fur when we go out in winter. In the forty years we've been together she has been wearing fur since the I bought her a blue fox a few months after we started dating. I consider my self lucky.

I buy them and she of course wears them. Although I've found that her tastes are completely discerning in regards to how the fur looks versus how it feels. For example she loves golden island fox, but only full pelted ones. If you give her a sheared one with a chevron style cut, she will absolutely refuse to wear it.

Right now, full pelts rule supreme in our house.