How tall?

paul2809

What is the minimal height does a person need to be to wear a full lenght fur coat?? 5 foot 5inch?

I ask bc ive found a full lenght faux fur coat that id love to buy for my mother for this christmas and one for me that im seriously considering buying right now for me....

I am 5foot 7inches tall... I think that I could but not 100% positive on that....

A full length fur is typically considered to be anything above 45" long with a max length of 54" in a women's cut, and 58" in a men's cut (although 51" and 55" are more typically the norm respectively) And also a full length coat should fall at about the ankle. Best way to determine that is to measure your own height with a tape measure from the center of your back-- to your ankle, or have another person do that for you. Whatever corresponding measurement you get from the tape measure will determine the full length measurement you require.

Thank you.. I’ve just been thinking about spoiling my self to a nice full lenght faux fur coat.. I have two regular non fur jackets and one faux jacket ..

I have two websites that I’m looking at for a full lenght faux fur coat...

I don’t want to spend a fortune though... .

I’ve worked hard all year and didn’t get a chance to do anything nice with my tax return and I thought this would be the appropriate time..

As the question in the first post of this thread is generic and not related to any "fur(s) for sale", I am moving this thread to the Fur Den forum.

I’m gonna wait and see how long the fur will be... this is something that I’ve always have wanted a full length fur coat....if this works out well for me... I might just find some more ...

• 5 months later...
I’m gonna wait and see how long the fur will be... this is something that I’ve always have wanted a full length fur coat....if this works out well for me... I might just find some more ...

Hi there! I looked in the topics because I have the exact same question. I'm saving to order a faux arctic fox full length hooded coat... also I don't know how this will look because I'm extremely curvy. Did you get the coat?

Yes I did buy it... I love it..

I am 5foot 7inches tall...

For my height.. The full lenght touches the top of my ankles...if you want pics.. Let me know..

Yes I did buy it... I love it..

I am 5foot 7inches tall...

For my height.. The full lenght touches the top of my ankles...if you want pics.. Let me know..

Wow sounds amazing! I would love to see pics

That’s good to know. I’m trying to find the right size as well and this is not easy lol! Plus the coat I want will be shipped all the way from the US to Europe and I don’t want to get the wrong size

Mu fur1is a little larger on me bc ice lost weight and i bought it used on ebay...

You have tonset up paypal which is secured pay system... And free to sign up with...includes linking a credit card to paypal to pay for things...

Sounds nice too! I have a faux stroller since last Monday and a faux leopard coat. I love them both! And since the weather has taken a dramatic turn here I think they will be needed