Buying from international ebay dealers

paul2809

Id like to know how international buyin furs is bc I have seen some mink stoles/wraps that are affordable and I am curious.

Even fox furs to for cheap..

Is customs going to give me any issues shipping to the United States?

I’ve bought exclusively from Europe and it’s been just fine.

DariaFurs or G.M.Furs are both fantastic to deal with.

Like anything it does depend on whom you deal with. I have also bought many furs from Italy, and have not had any problems customs wise or anything else. The prices are lower, and the sizes tend to be generous for whatever reason, as although I am not a large person, I like furs to be big and cuddly. They are very customer minded, and have always done right by me if there have been any small glitches.

Are the Bejing china dealers ok to buy from??

Ive seen one or two knee lenght minks for what seems to be a good deal but i want to make sure its not to good to be true, thats all

I have no direct experience with any Chinese dealers, but from what i have heard the sizing is problematic, shipping takes forever, and returns can be difficult. I have this info from furriers who have dealt with China.

• 3 weeks later...

My throw pictured in my avatar came from Master Furriers in Germany. I can not speak more highly about the quality and the great communication throughout the shipping process. I do have a mink throw from China, shipping did take longer. Remember you get what you pay for in quality and service.