GOLDEN ISLAND SHADOW FULL LENGTH FOX FUR COAT

Fox

Here's a gorgeous garment for sale. A bit small for me. :/

Let my loss be your gain.

Bust: 100-105cm (39.5 - 41.5in.)

Length: 128cm (50.5in.)

$2200 USD. And this includes int'l shipping. Will ship wordwide.

Enjoy!

(I'd like to sell this soon, so I dropped the price from $2750, to $2200 as seen above).

s_l1600_1.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

I have this up for sale on eBay, and I have a potential buyer, but I'm thinking this person is going to fall through. So for Den members, I'll drop this to $2750 (plus the shipping stated above).

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt. If I had the money I'd be all over it for the wife. I'd say eBay it, but their fees are insane.

Fox, no offense, but instead of trying to sell of this gorgeous coat right now--maybe it would be best to take all of your belongings and skip town before all the lava from an active erupting volcano in your neighborhood reaches your doorstep.

Fox, no offense, but instead of trying to sell of this gorgeous coat right now--maybe it would be best to take all of your belongings and skip town before all the lava from an active erupting volcano in your neighborhood reaches your doorstep.

While I do live on the same island as where the eruption is occurring, I’m actually safe where I am. The media sensationalizes and exaggerates it a lot.

And besides, having LESS belongings right now would make it easier to “skip town” anyways.

it might be safe from the lava, but what about the vitrified ash that falls from the troposphere? That stuff can do some serious damage to you if you breath any of that in. and it can spread for miles if the eruption is vociferous enough. Not to mention its corrosive properties to telecommunications, the electrical grid, transportation, aviation, the water supply and agriculture. Seriously if you don't leave now, it could potentially be life threatening. I would advise you to pack your things and leave immediately. Go to the mainland where its safe

I'm going to answer this, and then drop it, as it's getting WAY off topic.

The ash plumes are not nearly as big/dangerous as you think or as big/dangerous as whatever media you're watching makes it seem. And additionally, I'm upwind of it all anyways. It's not Guatemala. It's an entirely different type of volcano with entirely different mechanics.

I'm watching the local news/science sources from this every day. Believe me, I'm a lot more aware of what's going on and the dangers/risks of it all more than you are.

If anybody wants local information, the following two sites are great resources:

https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/hvo/

http://www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts

discussion>

Edited by Guest

Fox is right - ANY discussion not related to the offer of the item(s) listed should ALWAYS be in a different forum NOT this one. Any future off-topic discussion in this forum will be either moved or deleted.

Fox is offering a beautiful coat at a reasonable price. Someone here should buy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is so tempting but unfortunately in Europe I would need to pay import duties. Hope you sell it soon!