New giant fox fur hats for sale. Brand new and made to order

Panther10

Hey all. I am selling these giant fox fur hats on behalf of Arctic-Store on my eBay page. These are Arktika brand hats and they are absolutely enormous. They are twice the size of your typical Boyaryshnia Russian hat. These hats will be made to order and are not available anywhere else. So hurry and get these before they're gone!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253627669516?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I'm offering a special limited time sale of $699 on Silver Fox hats and Golden Fire Fox hats from now until Memorial Day 5/28!! It's the perfect time to buy a giant fox fur hat while supplies last!!

• 3 weeks later...

The golden fox hat, whats the largest size it is and or can be made to??

Can it be made to a 2x basically 7&7/8's size??

The golden fox hat, whats the largest size it is and or can be made to??

Can it be made to a 2x basically 7&7/8's size??

Yes we can do that. All of her hats are made to order to we can custom make it for you in any size you wish.,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this thread. I need to sell more of these hats now because I just purchased a brand new custom silver fox coat for myself and I could use the cash. And I mean A LOT of cash.

Yes I requested the coat be the same size as my blue fox. It's tailored slightly differently and I'm not sure when you'll see pictures. Unless I make some major sales I'm going to have to spend the next two years making payments on it since I really don't have the cash to pay for it in full. So if you guys help me out I'll get that coat paid off a lot faster. hint hint wink wink

BTW in addition to these giant hats for sale, I now have access to ARKTIKA's entire inventory and I can sell everything from fox fur mittens and trapper hats to custom coats and blankets. Prices start at about $150 on the small ticket items and the bigger ticket items like oversized blankets and fur rugs will run about $10,000 or higher depending on the fur

• 2 weeks later...