What are you listening to?

The Place to let your Alter-Ego run rampant - at management's discretion.
[Place off-topic (non-fur) posts here.]
Forum rules
Disclaimer - Members are reminded that this is a multi-cultural site and as such should be tolerant of and acknowledge at all times the religious, sexual, political and racial differences that will be presented within. Feel free to wish someone a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter.
Alyssa

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Alyssa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:19 am

Alyssa

Postby Alyssa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 am

Panther10

Postby Panther10 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:22 am

I was just jamming out to Foo Fighters on my phone and I think I blew out my right ear drum. Hell with it...I have no regrets. It was worth the risk.

Jonasfoxluvr

Postby Jonasfoxluvr » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Bands: Avenged Sevenfold(My favorite band all the time, especially their earlier albums such as Waking the Fallen, City of Evil and the self-titled), Bullet For My Valentine, DragonForce, Starset, Green Day, Linkin Park, Volbeat, Radical Face, BeeGees, Mayday(A pop/rock band from Taiwan)...

Singers: Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Andrea Boccelli...

Particular songs/music: The Breakup Song by The Greg Kikn Band, Peace of Mind by Boston, Mein Kleines Herz from Unsere Mutter Unsere Vater, Una Mattina by Ludovico Einaudi, Por Una Cabeza...

OST/BGM from movies and games such as Star Wars, LOTR, POTC, The Phantom of the Opera, The Last Samurai, music composed by Joe Hisaishi ;Ace Combat, War Thunder, C&C Generals, Attack on Titans, Company of Heroes...

Some military marches from the Wehrmacht and Soviet/Warsaw Pact war music by the Red Army Choir

TSCO

Postby TSCO » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:26 pm

I went to a concert like this in Serbia https://m.youtube.rs/watch?v=0i3KexHZr7s
I also listen to Roki Vulović, Baja Mali, and ceca.
I also listen to Wehrmacht/SS, red army choir, and other historical music.
In terms of pop i listen to Serbian rap, Finnish rap, such as eurovisiott, and English rap.
We are not angels. Nor are we the devils you made us out to be. - Slobodan Milošević
Real political powers grows out the barrel of the gun - Mao Zedong
The pope! How many divisions has he got? - Joseph Vissarionovich (Stalin)

Return to “Ye Olde Denne Pub”