A little quiz...

White Fox

OK. Here is a little quiz.

There are not many rules really. Only one. That is, that you do not search the internet for the answer and post it here. That just spoils everyone's fun. Other than that, it is pretty much all ok. In return. You don't get much. Just the satisfaction of being the first person to supply the correct answer.

In this particular case there is one more. I did pose this question a long, long time ago here. If you remember the answer from back then, please do not post it. Please let others have a chance.

There was a famous Shakespearean actor who had a son who was a famous actor as well. They both lived in the USA. But the family is NOT know for their acting. They are known for something else. And... the question is. What is the family most known for, and what is the name of the most famous person in the family?

White Fox

I am surprised no one knows the answer to this little question.

HINT. The name of the person involved is one of the most well known in the history of the USA! As a NEGATIVE force and not a positive one!

W

You got it! Liontamer wins the prize. Our undying gratitude and the great feeling of being the first to know the answer.

I didn't want to tell the answer to this before as I was pretty sure that someone would know the answer before long. Not the easiest question, but if you knew the answer, then you would recognize it quickly.

Great job Liontamer...

White Fox