Sorry folks...

White Fox

Folks, I am sorry that I was forced to bring out certain health concerns on two or three messages recently. Today in particular.

I try to not mention this here. I do my best not to. But I just could not avoid it today.

Such an experience DOES change your life. AFter going through something like I have, you suddenly want to lay down in the green grass. Look at the clouds. Go to sleep. Make a dandelion chain. Watch a snail racing by!

Just wanted to explain as this is an issue that is pretty important to me right now. Again, sorry for bringing this up. I will try not to again!

White Fox.

(By definition a "Survivor" but I hate that word as it was through the work of MANY very talented people that I survived and not by MY hand!)

No need to apologize. People want something done not knowing whats going on behind the scenes, but they want it done NOW.

You can do everything in your power to make people happy, and they will still have something to complain about.

The staff here does a great job for the amount of time they can put into it, and anyone that says otherwise is a fool.

Keep up the great work, and if you build it - they will come. If they don't then more for us!...?

Tryxie,

While having global moderator coverage would be nice, we do NOT need that number of moderators at this time. There is almost NOTHING for moderators to moderate here currently. Just because you are not getting everything your way around here is no reason to complain that more moderators are needed.

Further if you think this website is so poorly run and so badly organized, why do you hang around

You've got nothing to apologize about. Speaking for myself I certainly appreciate your devotion to this community. You've been very friendly and welcoming of the FFG refugees. Keep up the good work.

-Foxy

P.S. Pay no mind to the debbie downers.

devotion to a community is one thing but you need to upgrade or another ffg type site will pop up and the lil bit breath of new face will disappear fast We all know the 2dye4 issues but still all in all was a better site than this one in ease to use i posted a thread in the den so please read it ease is what people want ok

I think you are right on that alright Marcel. That is even kind of what killed Melody back in it's original days though was not mentioned a lot there.

One thing folks need to realize here. We admins are burned out. Yet we are the only ones who understand this site. Will we try to stay on and keep it running? Yep, if folks want it. But if they don't we will be breathing a sigh of relief and saying "OK that is it. We had a good run. But it is time to kill it and move on." As mentioned, we will try our best. But if folks think something is better then we have absolutely NO problems. WE did our best to offer a home for all. But if it isn't good enough we understand. NOt everyone like's every web site. If no one likes this one as is now obvious from posts we realize it is simply time to delete everything and move on. We will be sorry to see it go but that is life.

We gave it a good try anyhow. Just sorry no one seems to like it here. I know that 2dye4 and Eric talked of building a new site to replace FFG so it may be on it's way already anyhow.

devotion to a community is one thing but you need to upgrade or another ffg type site will pop up and the lil bit breath of new face will disappear fast We all know the 2dye4 issues but still all in all was a better site than this one in ease to use i posted a thread in the den so please read it ease is what people want ok

How is it a better site? You've complained a few times, but have yet to say why/whats different. As far as offerings - it's identical. The forum itself is styled differently with categories that could be different, but overall it works.

People keep saying another FFG will pop up. Well it's quite easy to make a phpbb site, and I believe it's even easier to make what FFG was on. The problem? IT TAKES TIME.

I'm all for restructuring some of the forum, and figuring out how to make it more FFG-esque, but I definitely don't want FFG itself to be copied here because that will ultimately bring a downfall to this site too.

Cookie was a greedy ahole, 2dye4 had too much on his plate and went FUBAR (google it if you dont know), Eric had health problems but no one gave him shit about it like people do here, and the other mods were MIA.

So I really hope we can come to an agreeable point, and move forward to making this something everyone can enjoy. Patience is a virtue.

"We admins are burned out"

I'm happy that you realize that and i love the fighting spirit. " title="Applause" />

2dye4 had too much on his plate and went FUBAR.

I know this one!

It's military slang for "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition"

Sorry that this kind of repeats. But...

How many times have you seen messages here that need to be deleted or moved? We don't need any more moderators here. Marcel summed it up with his comment about NeoJaguar on a different post. He is NeoJaguar and not a "Moderator" in his own mind.

The more moderators you have the more the site looks like a "Police State" and people hate that. We have some VERY good moderators here. Who do their job very well. We don't need more at the moment. Yes, we added NeoJaguar today to help him do his job here, but he was added for that reason. To help him do his job.

White Fox.

This is a recreational website, not a nuclear weapons research facility.

The Fur Den is non-commercial. We are not a business. We don't use our forums as a front to make money.

The Fur Den supposed to be a FUN PLACE and I think we need to treat it as fun!

I think people are taking things WAY the hell too seriously around here!

That goes for everybody, including me. I think we all need to lighten up, relax and have a beer or something.

Relax and have fun!

Sorry for harping on about this but this is why you should be having Moderators about who ARE doing their job and seen to be doing their job, to take the work load away from you.

Even in your apology you're still cracking the whip and harping on people. What a sincere apology!