Whats the coolest thing you've come across today?

neoJaguar

I found out the company I work for owns a division that, amongst various other fun things they do, can do extractions of people in unfortunate situations (think along the lines of rescuing people like the journalists who got caught up and detained in Cairo when things turned nasty there). It was the most mind-blowing and interesting presentation I've been to in a long while - and I don't work in law enforcement, military or any other government agency!

How much do these extractions cost? I'm guessing if you have to ask, you probably couldn't afford it...

I found out the company I work for owns a division that, amongst various other fun things they do, can do extractions of people in unfortunate situations (think along the lines of rescuing people like the journalists who got caught up and detained in Cairo when things turned nasty there). It was the most mind-blowing and interesting presentation I've been to in a long while - and I don't work in law enforcement, military or any other government agency!

WOW OZ!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!?? I am sure your company doesn't want this known by the general public, so I won't ask what company you work for. That must make you feel good as you are working for a company that has some altruism.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd LOVE to see a launch live!

Plan it well!

They postponed it twice and we had to sleep in the car.

You will not only see and hear it, you feel the thunder in your stomach.

I was fortunate enough to view a shuttle launch and also was in the area when a launch was delayed beyond what my travel plans allowed.

It was as stated an unforgettable experience.

• 3 months later...
A Chevrolet Marajó (or, as europeans says, Opel Kadett Caravan C) in mint condition

That is cool!

My grandmother had a Caravan and grandfather a Ford Cortina, both from 1965.

If only i had saved them.

A Chevrolet Marajó (or, as europeans says, Opel Kadett Caravan C) in mint condition

That is cool!

12891046_1167446733285555_5116745653599214697_o.jpg?oh=8da406c951079787d97368dcebf9472b&oe=57029A65

probably the smoothest I'll ever see in this life

That is cool!

probably the smoothest I'll ever see in this life

just passing by?no look inside?