1000 posts club

Marcel

I'm more looking for a free coat of my own choice at kostas shop or a free session by our mistresses.

That would surely boost postings here.

Wish we could offer something for major contributors who try to keep these forums alive. Unfortunately our very meagre finances do not allow for such luxuries.

Marcel: probably like working at a university. You get an "atta-boy!"

In our school we got an golden star,is that something that could be added in my profile?

Hey why not? eBay does that for so many transactions. A seller/buyer gets a green star then a blue star then I think a gold star.

Just to relay from past experiences where rewards of any type were given for reaching post milestones: it just encourages some people to post a lot of meaningless stuff simply to get their post count up.

Well done, Marcel. You're definitely a great contributor

Just to relay from past experiences where rewards of any type were given for reaching post milestones: it just encourages some people to post a lot of meaningless stuff simply to get their post count up.

Well done, Marcel. You're definitely a great contributor

This too. ATTABOY!!!

I agree with FL. A star rating would be very appropriate; it could lead to more interaction from fellow members to post and share their fur topics.

Congratulations Marcel.

But didn't John have a post count awards things in place in the Den's last incarnation. I seem to think he did. It shouldn't be to hard to implement again should it? You could make room for it by removing the member tag. Do we really need to be told we're members? Twice? You can't post here unless you are a member so its somewhat self defeating. Just as we dont need to know Moderaters are moderating twice or Admisnistrtors etc. Is there any way to change that?

And I'm back to my first post again. Or should that be again again again, again, again.

• 2 weeks later...

According to this post, I had already passed 600 posts back in 2011, but now my post count shows 564.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11172&start=60#p85657

I think it might have to do with the posts getting automatically deleted in the Fur Mall subforum. In the previous board software, we were told that deleting the posts automatically in the Fur Mall subforum did not affect the post count, but when the Den was moved to the new forum software, the post counts might have been made from scratch.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter. 1000 is just a number. Just as December 24th is just an ordinary day, like the other 364 days ))

Somewhere along the line of getting to the current setup, post counts were re-synchronized which reduced the counts for several of us. At one time I believe I had a count of around 4000. But in my opinion it is just a number without much significance beyond indicating how frequently or infrequently one posts relative to how long they have been a member.