Gaming

The Place to let your Alter-Ego run rampant - at management's discretion.
[Place off-topic (non-fur) posts here.]
Forum rules
Disclaimer - Members are reminded that this is a multi-cultural site and as such should be tolerant of and acknowledge at all times the religious, sexual, political and racial differences that will be presented within. Feel free to wish someone a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter.
s1m17

Gaming

Postby s1m17 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:34 pm

Yes, a topic on games. I already know a few members here who enjoy this past time so I thought why not have a topic to discuss it. I'll start by asking: What consoles do you own? What are your favourite games? and just discuss anything else about games I guess, like the next-gen systems and your opinion on them, games worth getting.. all that kind of stuff

Unclejoe420

Postby Unclejoe420 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:11 pm

Ooh - a gaming thread!!

Ok here goes - i have a PS2, PSP, Gamecube, and 2 Gameboy Advance SPs. As for games, i will list those i can remember:

Gran Turismo 4 - PS2
Pokemon Colosseum - GameCube
Pokemon Leaf Green / Fire Red / Ruby / Sapphire - GameBoy
Phantasy Star Online - GameCube
Tenchu 3 - PS2
Burnout / Untold Legends / Wipeout Pure - PSP

Those are the only games i can remember the names of. My top game out of all of those is probably Gran Turismo - the only game i am vaguely good at, and enjoy the hell out of, even when things to horribly wrong. AM also a bit of an RPG fan, since i used to have a copy of Final Fantasy 7 (which i never even got past disc 1 of) and i really liked it.

Unclejoe
"God saw the light, and it was good. He saw the quarterly bill, and that was not good" - The Bible according to Spike Milligan

s1m17

Postby s1m17 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:17 pm

niiice. I have a PS2,PSP,Gamecube and SP as well heh heh. For PSP I've got Wipeout Pure, Grand Theft Auto: LCS and Virtua tennis. I'm a fan of RPGs and generally any game that's good.

Unclejoe420

Postby Unclejoe420 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:23 pm

Have you ever played Super Monkey Ball? Damned hilarious game if you ask me.. :lol: 4-player Monkey Fight - worth just watching!!
"God saw the light, and it was good. He saw the quarterly bill, and that was not good" - The Bible according to Spike Milligan

s1m17

Postby s1m17 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:27 pm

Yup I have, in fact I own Super Monkey Ball 2 for GC. Totally insane game, magical monkeys in plastic balls rolling through and obstacle filled courses. It's great fun though, especially multiplayer

moso

Postby moso » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:29 pm

nevermind

neoJaguar
Administrator

Postby neoJaguar » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 pm

Gaming eh? Well... to start i do console and pc.

console:
xbox, ps2 - halo, halo 2, all the final fantasy series, burnout (all of them), and whatever i rent...

pc:
team fortress classic, counter-strike, world of warcraft, sims2

Im game for anything really...

s1m17

Postby s1m17 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:13 pm

FF12 out in Japan, yay. Now we just have to wait for them to translate it. A bunch of my friends are totally addicted to World of Warcraft, one of them has played for like 50 days!

Unclejoe420

Postby Unclejoe420 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:26 pm

Was considering getting the Japanese game series "Zoids Vs" for GameCube if it wasn't for one tiny detail - i can't read Japanese!! :lol:

Will probably keep an eye-out fo the US versions of these games, since i am a bit of a big stompy robot fan!! :D

Unclejoe

Velvet_Tigress

Postby Velvet_Tigress » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:55 pm

It would take me far too long to list the games I own, but over the course of the years I've managed to purchase nearly every console to have come out since the late seventies (the ones from before that time are on my "to do" list).

Right now I have an X-box 360, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast and N64 set up for play, as well as a few free standing Arcade Systems running all sorts of games set up as well.

The majority of my collection came to me through other sources, I've only bought the 360 and PS2 myself.

Actually, on the topic of games, have any of you found any Fur Wearing characters in the games you've played?

The only character that readily comes to mind off the top of my head is Lulu from Final Fantasy X.

Any of you find any other occurences?

Return to “Ye Olde Denne Pub”