Gaming

s1m17

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to get into Elite Dangerous in the worst way a few times over the years. I'm just terrified of the time sink that game seems to be. lol

I wanted to get into Elite Dangerous in the worst way a few times over the years. I'm just terrified of the time sink that game seems to be. lol

My current summary is about 91 days play time. Yes, we would call time sink game. Honestly I loved all that time.

• 3 months later...

Main 'go-to's' are Project CARS 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Elite Dangerous and Overwatch on PS4,

But recently got a copy of Subnautica, and am completely addicted to it at the moment.

Main 'go-to's' are Project CARS 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Elite Dangerous and Overwatch on PS4,

But recently got a copy of Subnautica, and am completely addicted to it at the moment.

That's cool I recently played overwatch It was a good experience to play that game

Our squadron managed 2nd place in exploration on Xbox. I love that holographic dashboard reward in my ship. Now heading to Beagle Point. Stay strong, girl!

Bout to start up some Division 2 on PC. got into the beta!

Looking forward to seeing the continuation of the Division, but based on some of the youtube videos out there recently, I think it might need a bit more tweaking. With that, hope the beta works well for you and is fun.

Well that's what betas are for. So far I'm enjoying it. Few bugs, but nothing game breaking like Fo76 was/is.

I think fallout76 was a mistake when they added multiplayer

Lately I've been playing "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown" and "The Isle"

"The Isle" is an MMO dinosaur simulator that is still in the alpha/beta stages ibut it's really fun to play

• 1 month later...

Been playing some red dead lately. Really exited for Monster hunter world iceborn

What does everyone think of halo finally coming to pc?

Played few Halo episodes, good games, but not my favorite series.

Division 2 is already sit on my X One, I can't wait this Friday.

• 9 months later...