Tablet recomendations

Ok...

For all techies here..

Does anyone here use tablets to see this website?

i ask because I am lookin for an 10unch androd tablet with atleast andriod 6.0.1...

I dont want to go all out, but something decent.. With good graphics and audio..

I have 2 tablets, but I only use them with this site when traveling. My experience is that some site functions do NOT work properly with a browser under Android. This might be due to how javascript is implemented under Android, but I cannot be sure. So in answer to your question, CAVEAT EMPTOR, your mileage may vary.

I have found Android tablets useful for general web browsing, but some sites (like this one) do NOT display or function as they do on a desktop system.

I cannot provide a recommendation because my tablets are not of the current generation. However I would advise staying away from Best Buy's Insignia brand. I have a 10" Insignia and there has never been any available updates to it's Android OS; apps can be updated but basically BB does not support their product.

That can be said for just about any android tablet honestly. They update them so rarely that a majority of them have to be rooted, and custom rommed to have the latest. Which is why I like my iPad.

I'd look into Samsung - they have some decent tablets.

I do access the site whilst traveling on my iPhone and iPads, and they work very well, easy to interface with, etc..My tablets are a regular iPad size, and a mini.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up on buying an apple ipad mini3. From a local computer shop..It has good graphics with a good size screen... Its been upgraded to the latest apple OS..