Your donation keeps the site alive! Finance the future of the Fur Den! Please consider white listing our site if you cannot donate.

Please refrain from posting copyrighted content - It will be removed.

Check out our sponsors!

How to meet people

If you have any question about the site, just ask it here and a REAL PERSON will answer! The is also the feedback Forum for the Den, and our "Suggestion Box".
Forum rules
If you have a question (simple or difficult) about our site or a suggestion for us that you wish to ask privately, we can help you. Just contact any staff member for personal help with any topic. Also, if you feel a staff member has treated you unfairly please let us know.
fur_lover_99
Canada

How to meet people

Postby fur_lover_99 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm

I’m new to the forum and I was just wondering what the best way to meet people here is. Is there a topic for just meeting people or is the chat my best bet? Just really want to meet people.

AKcoyote
Administrator
United States of America

Re: How to meet people

Postby AKcoyote » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 am

Generally the best way to start is a topic in the "Welcome & Introductions" forum as you have done. Then try the Chat facility. Until you achieve 10 posts in the forums, you will be unable to use the Private Messaging (PM) facility. Good luck!

Many members prefer to remain as anonymous as possible, so it may take some time & effort for members to get to know you. Probably the best way for members to get to know you is through your posts in the forums, so do not be afraid to make posts but try to avoid the "me too" or "yea that" type of posts.

neoJaguar
Administrator
United States of America

Re: How to meet people

Postby neoJaguar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 am

Keep your posts to the point of your name, and way to reach you. You can tell them what you want after you're chatting.

Any personal ads (i want to hook up, etc) will be removed.

Happy looking!

Return to “Suggestions, Feedback, And Your Questions Answered.”