Multiple Private Chat

I am having trouble with the private chat feature. When I have a private chat to someone in the chat room, someone else wants a private chat, the new private chat window pops up over the first private chat window. I can not move the popup to another area on my screen. Is it possible to have multiple private chats?

Multiple private chats are possible, but can get confusing. The issue is in switching between pop-up windows. Currently the documentation on prochatrooms is offline, so I am unable to provide a proper answer at this time - but I will research when I can and provide a better answer.

Sounds like a bug is occurring as ordinarily you should be able to move any chat window to any part of the screen you like

Finally did some testing in chat.

As I had no problem moving private chat windows using Firefox in Linux, I suspect there might be a problem with your browser. In my case positioning the mouse pointer on the private chat window's header bar and holding down the left mouse button allowed dragging the private chat window anywhere within the underlying chat window of the browser.

Thank you for checking. I also tested it. It looks like the issue only happens with my windows phone. I will be private chatting to one person, then another person wants to private chat with me. The second window covers the first private chat window. I have to close the second chat window before I can chat with the first private chat window.

Mobile OSes and browsers designed for them do have some quirks that make certain functions that are easy on a desktop system difficult or impossible to accomplish.

minkme,

Thanks for clarifying what type of system you are using.

• 3 weeks later...

I am using internet explorer on a desktop computer. It seems like it is an issue with the internet explorer where chat windows can not be moved.

minkme,

Thanks for the update. " title="Applause" />

Have you tried Microsoft's Edge browser I am curious if this is just a problem with Microsoft products.

i'd recommend firefox or google chrome personally. old internet explorer isnt updated like it used to be, and can cause issues.