pic problems.

excalafur1

I can only see half the pics on softy pics? I am using Firefox browser , not sure if that has anything to do with it. But the pics only shows half then just stops? maybe the files are just to big? Anyway,is there a way to fix this?

The files ARE large (6 to 7MB), but *should* download completely if one is patient. There could be a problem in your internet connection that is dropping one or more packets of data and causing your browser to hang waiting for the missing packet(s). Or you could have insufficient memory on your device to hold a page of the images.

Personally I use Firefox (Linux 60.2) on an approximately 25Mb/sec connection. While the downloads are a bit slow, I do not see any problems.

OK well i waited for 20min, that should be long enough, other wise don't know what else to do? But like I said they just comply stop downloading peroid .

excalafur1,

Are you experiencing any problems with any other part of this website

I still think it could be a lack of memory issue. In reviewing page 52 of that topic, I guesstimated there are about 165MB of softy's images there. That makes it a huge page for any browser setup.

While not a true solution, you might try right-clicking on an image and selecting "View Image" (if that option is available to you). That might cause a complete download of the one image. Sorry, but I do not have any other suggestions at this time.

Yes i have tried the right click thing, but still only gives me half the pic. Oh well thx for the help anyway. I only have 4gig memory on my PC. is that what you are talking about? oh no other prm with web site

excalafur1,

The 4GB on your system could be the cause depending on what else is running at the same time. You really need to find out what portion of your RAM is in use and does your system have a swap file & if so how much of that is being used. Sorry, but if your system is not Linux based I am unable to tell you what utility might be available to obtain the information suggested above.

Personally my system has 32GB of RAM with approx 232 tasks running (Mageia 6 Linux is a bit strange that way) and about 29+ GB free.