Hi from the netherlands

poisoning

Hi furlovers,

I'm a 32 year old married guy from the netherlands. I really love fur in each and every way. Love the feel on my skin and love the way it looks on my wife and myself. I'm also a beginning cd and love to dress as a classy sexy woman. But i also have my darkside and would love to combine my fur with a full latex outfit.

The love for fur started in my young teenage years when i was surfing the internet. I came across many sites with beautiful fur coats and other fur stuff like hats and vests. I already knew i loved to dress as a woman. The fur really attracted me. In the late 90's i tried on some fake fur rave jackets and i knew i was hooked to the feeling.

For years i never had the guts to talk about my fantasies an my love for fur. Untill i met my wife. At one night after a little party at our home i really couldn't keep my mouth shut and told her everything like my love for fur and my fantasy about crossdressing.

It really surprised me that she got turned on just by thinking about all that. From that moment we started to get us some fake fur jackets and 1 rabbit bomberjacket.

Now we enjoy and share the love for fur and we really wanna go further and further in the lifestyle with fur and cd.

Hope i can make some nice contacts on here.

Fur greetings

Poisoning

Glad you found our little corner on the internet. Always nice to have an understanding wife! My wife is very approving of my fur fetish, so it definitely helps

If there is anything I can do for ya let me know! Otherwise enjoy your stay.

Hi, 23 year old furlover from Amsterdam NL here. Must have been great these 1990s raves. so nice you tried on some faux fur rave jackets. I love wearing my coyote at raves too, outdoor and indoor, mostly techno. Want to talk about this? please send [email protected] P.S. Ik spreek Nederlands

• 1 year later...

Hi there... Sorry for contributing to the necromancy here. I didn't see the post until it was revived by Pelzmann

I loved to read your introduction. I'm 33 and married. I also love to crossdress in furs. My wife is extremely supporting and helping. I would love to chat more

• 2 months later...
Hi there... Sorry for contributing to the necromancy here. I didn't see the post until it was revived by Pelzmann

I loved to read your introduction. I'm 33 and married. I also love to crossdress in furs. My wife is extremely supporting and helping. I would love to chat more

Would love to chat!