Newbie to the FurDen

Foxlover71

Just wanted to say hi all..Virgin to the FurDen but not to fur..46yo male from south coast UK..been a huge fur lover since my teens..looking forward to chatting about fur.

Welcome to the Fur Den! Glad you made it here.

It seems to me, many members are from southern UK (not me of course).

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to say hi all..Virgin to the FurDen but not to fur..46yo male from south coast UK..been a huge fur lover since my teens..looking forward to chatting about fur.

Same here! Please pm me if you want to chat privately.

Same here! Please pm me if you want to chat privately.

Hi

Would like to chat

Can't seem to find where to privately chat!

Welcome aboard sir! I feel kinda bad for you guys in the UK though, given the anti fur situation that seems to pervade there now. I would not go without wearing furs, and I am sure that could be a problem unfortunately.

Our Chat Room allows for private conversations. As I am not in there often, can't remember the exact command, but use the help function which lists available commands.

Would like to chat

Once you get to 10 posts your Private Messaging function of the forum will enable. Otherwise you can use the chat room as AK stated.

Hope this helps.

Was not May going to lift the ban on foxhunting?

Yes but because, in my opinion one of the best P.M. in the last 30 years did not get a majority so she can not reverse the stupid ban, in one of my post's I suggest the solution.

It the sixth post on my post's. About the number of votes a person receives should be calculated by how wealthy a person is, and how much private residences they own, council tenets should have no voting rights, the only way to bring back fox hunting and more important ban gropes of anti fur low life scum and guarantee a conservative government for my lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Vous êtes comme moi, amoureux de la fourrure mais peut-être malheureux, car je sais qu'au Royaume-Uni la fourrure est prohibée, en France les femmes qui portent la fourrure sont extrêmement rares, tant pire pour les fétichises de la fourrure.