Hello all

Mr_G_Furlover

Hello there, Mr. G Here.

I'm new here, but like a few others I've seen, used to be on the old FFG. I've been a fur lover for many years and it's nice to see an active form full of fur lovers. I made my first thread today about some thoughts I had on Furriers and use of Social media. Essentially, while some are very good at using it, some have dropped the ball completely. Check it out.

On the old FFG stories section I had written the story, "A very special Coat" and it's follow up "A very special party" Not sure if anyone remembers that story. I'm currently rewriting the story and hope to republish it here. I had lost my copy on my computer so I have to start over. I want to get a decent chunk of it written before I publish.

on Instagram I'm "mr_g_furlover"

Mr. G.

Guest tonias

Welcome! Glad to see you made it over from FFG.

I've been sitting on a reworked version of your original story and would love to send it, if it helps. Do you have my e-mail address? I'd PM it to you, but you need to make 10 posts in the Den first.

Welcome! Glad to see you made it over from FFG.

I've been sitting on a reworked version of your original story and would love to send it, if it helps. Do you have my e-mail address? I'd PM it to you, but you need to make 10 posts in the Den first.

Good to hear from you. I has some computer problems and l lost a bunch of stuff. I lost your email address along with the original story.

My new email is [email protected]

Tonias,

If you could send me the story again, that would be great. Thank you. I have some ideas on how to improve it.

Mr g

• 5 months later...