Jennifer Lawrence

Self explanatory - Pictures of Models and Celebrities wearing fur.
Fox

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

Postby Fox » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 pm

I'll confirm that the first pic is indeed from American Hustle. It's a great movie in general, and there are a couple or few good fur scenes in it as well.
"fur coat in saks....wow, it was an orgasm for our fingers!"
-kait649 from webshots

Paw

Postby Paw » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm

lynxette wrote:I have collected the entire set of these pics for my furs album...can someone tell me what movie or show this is from? I would love to see it.

They first few from American hustle, the skunk fur is from Lawrence's personal wardrobe, the next few are from fashion shoots. The lovely stole with the paws and head of the poor fox dangling helplessly over the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence's shoulders is from the movie Serena. Serena, unlike American hustle, is not worth a watch beyond the fur scenes. The final gif comes from a delightful scene from x men days of Future past.

hotforfox

Postby hotforfox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Paw wrote:
lynxette wrote:I have collected the entire set of these pics for my furs album...can someone tell me what movie or show this is from? I would love to see it.

The lovely stole with the paws and head of the poor fox dangling helplessly over the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence's shoulders is from the movie Serena.

I love the sight of whole foxes dangling from a woman's shoulders ! Soft, sexy and pure power!!!

Return to “Model & Celebrity Profiles”