Your donation keeps the site alive! Finance the future of the Fur Den! Please consider white listing our site if you cannot donate.

Please refrain from posting copyrighted content - It will be removed.

Check out our sponsors!

A question...

Join the Café Society, pull up a chair and have a chat on things fashion, or not, perhaps express your thoughts on the exhibitions. This establisment is open to Guests to read.
paul2809
United States of America

Re: A question...

Postby paul2809 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 am

Id love to see more options for mens furs as far as larger sizes because i am not the only big guy here.. When i say size, im talking 2x ++ for all types of furs...

AKcoyote
Administrator
United States of America

Postby AKcoyote » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:51 pm

I agree with you Paul, The problem is there are relatively few men, and even fewer of us larger sized types, buying furs for ourselves. Thus we need to find a manufacturing furrier willing to do a custom order.

paul2809
United States of America

Postby paul2809 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm

What i do know is that when i was traveling aprox 2.5years ago, i did stop by a furrier and i saw a dark brown sable stole and was able to touch/caress the sable stole with the back side of my right hand and it felt ammazingly soft to the touch.... Sable to me is just a gorgeous fur.. Period..

paul2809
United States of America

Postby paul2809 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm

I would love to see more options for men as far as plus size furs...... more Unisex Furs widely availible...... Fox's... Lynx's... Beaver Furs... Minks.. all...... Wearable Mink Skirts as well.. just something that I like..... I wouldnt have problems wearing a mink fur skirt underneath a full lenght mink.......
Im sorry... I can't help my self...
I am obessed with mink...... thats just me.... Id love to own a nice fox fur as well..

Return to “The Proscenium Café Bar”