Civil Politics Discussion

punisherthunder

:yeahthat:

Well said Foxy.

My opinion is that Sanders is the only candidate that might push for the changes needed in this country without causing more problems in the process. However, I also feel he would encounter the same congressional obstruction that has plagued the Obama administration.

Sanders talks a lot of common sense.

I recall him a year or two ago on the Bill Maher show. He was always thoughtful in his responses and desire for the country to be better. I remember thinking that he would make a decent President, and here it is some time later and he is trying to do just that.

I'm sorry, but the Clintons have been running the country politically since 1992. They've been skirting around the 22nd Amendment for years and Hillary attempting to run just proves it further.

• 2 weeks later...

well... last couple days you must saw something about the mess that is the brazilian politics, so... i don't have too much hope to something getting better even in the next 10 years

• 7 months later...
Selfishly, the only redeeming thing about Trump as President might be that the First Lady will wear fur.

Taking that selfish whim and running with it - personally I'm much more interested in the prospects of Ivanka (rather than Melania) wearing any. Of course she's a figure in her own right so this is rather a bit too off-topic...

Well the ole US of A is screwed. Got a guy in office who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. People think he's all amazing because fuck its Donald Trump, but they forget he's a moron.

Stocks are already plummeting cause of the uncertainty of how this rere is going to be in office.

While I agree with those who have said that neither major candidate was truly qualified to be president, I feel a Trump administration will be a disaster for the US and its citizens if not the entire planet. I hope I am wrong on that, but having an easily offended egomaniac in office could easily lead to a nuclear war that would destroy us all.