Justyna Pawlicka- a sexy fur diva with a cruel attitude

Guest CruelIsHot

The only problem with her attitude is that public perception could turn against the use of fur more vehemently than much of it already is. Like it or not, perception is reality.

My $0.02.

I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

Edited by Guest

The only problem with her attitude is that public perception could turn against the use of fur more vehemently than much of it already is. Like it or not, perception is reality.

My $0.02.

I agree, but at the same time, why be so scared to acknowledge where your fur comes from. Or even, why be scared to enjoy where your fur comes from?

This lady knows what she wants and she gets it. I like her a lot. She is sexy as hell.

Wonder what the fox is doing right now...

Maybe Justyna adopted the poor fella.

This lady knows what she wants and she gets it. I like her a lot. She is sexy as hell.

Wonder what the fox is doing right now...

Maybe Justyna adopted the poor fella.

Adopted her into her wardrobe, maybe!

Here's a great vid advertising her fur fashion line, but it has way too many dislikes!

does anyone know of other fur loving ladies with similar behavior?

• 11 months later...

I love her behaviour taking pleasure dreaming of the coat the life foxes skin plus many other foxes will create. Wonder does diva with a wonderful attitude get pleasure of observing the skinning of the fox to be sure it's skinned in the proper way so as not to soil the precious pelt with blood as that might damage the quality which would be criminal.

I love her behaviour taking pleasure dreaming of the coat the life foxes skin plus many other foxes will create. Wonder does diva with a wonderful attitude get pleasure of observing the skinning of the fox to be sure it's skinned in the proper way so as not to soil the precious pelt with blood as that might damage the quality which would be criminal.

She owns her own fur line and clearly has access to the live foxes, so I'm sure she has involvement with the production process so it is fit to how she likes her furs. I'd love to know the story of her meeting up with that fox.

I love the picture and I love your fantasies. I bet you would observe it carefully . You are a true fur loving lady.

I would observe extremely carefully, especially my chinchillas due to their extremely precious pelts the skinning should very slow and precise the thought of their blood coming between the skins which might reduce their divine softness does not bear thinking about.

I would observe extremely carefully, especially my chinchillas due to their extremely precious pelts the skinning should very slow and precise the thought of their blood coming between the skins which might reduce their divine softness does not bear thinking about.

Sounds like you know what you want. Maybe Justyna Pawlicka should hand you the fox over.

I believe you would be a caring fox mother .

Don't see any penchant for evil other than you trying to feed into your own personal fantasies. lol. She's just cradling the cute fox.

Don't see any penchant for evil other than you trying to feed into your own personal fantasies. lol. She's just cradling the cute fox.

I think its because she owns a line of fur coats, and this was a personal post of hers promoting for that line. She said let the fur season begin, as in this baby fox is going to be killed for my fur coat line. So that's where the "bad" comes in, her cradling a fox that is going to be killed for her. She got lots of backlash, whether its a penchant for evil is just a matter of opinion. Many people like furs, few seek out to play with and hold the live animals they're going to have killed.

To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

Now thats what I call a cruel lady

I expect my instruction's for the skinning to meticulously and efficiently carried out by expert skinners, the loader their screams the better, it will tell they are obeying my instruction's meticulously, as to give absolute priority to their precious skins over the beast.

About 8 years ago a video was posted on You Tube. It started by showing a very pretty woman (my opinion) holding a live chinchilla while sitting in her apt. Behind her were about 8 other chinchillas (Rodents). As the video progressed you could see the love she had for these animals; they had freedom to run in plastic tubes, interact and mate. Their cages were clean and she brushed their fur daily. As she held them she would kiss them on the noise; while stroking and admired their soft fur.

She spoke about the short life of chinchillas and how amazingly beautiful their fur is. The fantasy of being one of those chinchillas knowing her every smell, the movement of her body, feeling and hearing her heart as she held me close. The pure love she had for me as she fondled my fur. The excitement I felt just looking at that privileged animal.

The video cut to black as she put the chinchilla back in the cage. Then the black went away as the video opened with her reaching out to open a closet door. The closet was jam-packed with fur coats, jackets and some parkas with fur ruffs. Besides a fur fetish she obviously had a jacket fetish as well. Shoving some jacket to the side. She reached into the dark and pulled out a stunning chinchilla fur jacket made with beautiful full single pelts (styled like a B3 sheepskin jacket). My heart skipped a beat looking at that picture.

After putting the jacket on she hugged herself and said, how lucky were these chinchillas; kissing and stroking the fur repeatedly. Now you exist for my protection and care. The fantasy of living with her, then getting dressed down and made into a fur coat for her. OMG I loved that video the excitement that it created for me on so many different levels.

I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

I have to agree I thinks it’s incredibly empowering, sexy and exciting. Knowing the fate of that fox; because it was raised on a ranched its fate was sealed at birth. But like the chinchilla I think it’s a very small yet simple price for the love and care of a "true fur lover".

People like to forget that nothing but nothing on this planet lives forever.