Your donation keeps the site alive! Finance the future of the Fur Den! Please consider white listing our site if you cannot donate.

Please refrain from posting copyrighted content - It will be removed.

Check out our sponsors!

Justyna Pawlicka- a sexy fur diva with a cruel attitude

Our main fur related discussion forum. Announcements will be made here as well. Fur related advertisements permitted in Fur Mall forum.
Paw

Re: Justyna Pawlicka- a sexy fur diva with a cruel attitude

Postby Paw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Quirky wrote:Don't see any penchant for evil other than you trying to feed into your own personal fantasies. lol. She's just cradling the cute fox.

I think its because she owns a line of fur coats, and this was a personal post of hers promoting for that line. She said let the fur season begin, as in this baby fox is going to be killed for my fur coat line. So that's where the "bad" comes in, her cradling a fox that is going to be killed for her. She got lots of backlash, whether its a penchant for evil is just a matter of opinion. Many people like furs, few seek out to play with and hold the live animals they're going to have killed.

luxurysable

Postby luxurysable » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:25 am

To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

hawk_560

Postby hawk_560 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:51 pm

luxurysable wrote:To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

Now thats what I call a cruel lady :D

luxurysable

Postby luxurysable » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:04 am

I expect my instruction's for the skinning to meticulously and efficiently carried out by expert skinners, the loader their screams the better, it will tell they are obeying my instruction's meticulously, as to give absolute priority to their precious skins over the beast.

coyote 1
United States of America

Postby coyote 1 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:00 pm

luxurysable wrote:To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

About 8 years ago a video was posted on You Tube. It started by showing a very pretty woman (my opinion) holding a live chinchilla while sitting in her apt. Behind her were about 8 other chinchillas (Rodents). As the video progressed you could see the love she had for these animals; they had freedom to run in plastic tubes, interact and mate. Their cages were clean and she brushed their fur daily. As she held them she would kiss them on the noise; while stroking and admired their soft fur.

She spoke about the short life of chinchillas and how amazingly beautiful their fur is. The fantasy of being one of those chinchillas knowing her every smell, the movement of her body, feeling and hearing her heart as she held me close. The pure love she had for me as she fondled my fur. The excitement I felt just looking at that privileged animal.

The video cut to black as she put the chinchilla back in the cage. Then the black went away as the video opened with her reaching out to open a closet door. The closet was jam-packed with fur coats, jackets and some parkas with fur ruffs. Besides a fur fetish she obviously had a jacket fetish as well. Shoving some jacket to the side. She reached into the dark and pulled out a stunning chinchilla fur jacket made with beautiful full single pelts (styled like a B3 sheepskin jacket). My heart skipped a beat looking at that picture.

After putting the jacket on she hugged herself and said, how lucky were these chinchillas; kissing and stroking the fur repeatedly. Now you exist for my protection and care. The fantasy of living with her, then getting dressed down and made into a fur coat for her. OMG I loved that video the excitement that it created for me on so many different levels.

fox38 wrote:I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

I have to agree I thinks it’s incredibly empowering, sexy and exciting. Knowing the fate of that fox; because it was raised on a ranched its fate was sealed at birth. But like the chinchilla I think it’s a very small yet simple price for the love and care of a "true fur lover".

People like to forget that nothing but nothing on this planet lives forever.
“I live; I own; I hunt; I am only here to enjoy fur, use fur: wear fur and make love with & on fur. A life without fur - is not a life at all”

Paw

Postby Paw » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

coyote 1 wrote:

About 8 years ago a video was posted on You Tube.

I saw that video as well, but it has a random odd file type as a title, so I was never able to find it again. Just a month ago, I stumbled back upon it.

Other vids of the same vein:
a young stunning julie andrews (mary poppins, the sound of music) wearing a chinchilla bolero and holding live chinchillas

Movie stars display fur coats while walking or holding live animal species from which the coats are made:
I reccomend muting this, their is an annoying hum thruout and no other sound

Another vintage video

LeComte
Germany

Postby LeComte » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Thanks for the clip. Did she mention Greenpeace when she tried on the jacket?

Back then most of the people had no big objection against knowing where furs and meat comes from. So Justyna just sees the whole picture. As Fox38 wrote:
fox38 wrote:I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

blowmybagpipes

Postby blowmybagpipes » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Does anyone know of or have met any women in their lives that feel this way about fur as well?

hotforfox

Postby hotforfox » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 am

I feel guilty admitting this but seeing women interacting with the animals that will be killed for their fur is very sexy but I don't think it cruel. That little fox in Justyna's arms has no luck at all. The only time you don't want to be in the arms of a beautiful woman who desires you is when your a fur bearing animal!!!!

luxurysable

Postby luxurysable » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:10 pm

She looks much happier with the end result, and who could blame her.

Return to “Fur Den”