Justyna Pawlicka- a sexy fur diva with a cruel attitude

Guest CruelIsHot

To play with some small chinchillas before having them skinned for the pleasure of having their divine skins been made into a beautiful coat for the pleasure of wearing, now that I would relish.

About 8 years ago a video was posted on You Tube.

I saw that video as well, but it has a random odd file type as a title, so I was never able to find it again. Just a month ago, I stumbled back upon it.

Other vids of the same vein:

a young stunning julie andrews (mary poppins, the sound of music) wearing a chinchilla bolero and holding live chinchillas

Movie stars display fur coats while walking or holding live animal species from which the coats are made:

I reccomend muting this, their is an annoying hum thruout and no other sound

Another vintage video

Thanks for the clip. Did she mention Greenpeace when she tried on the jacket?

Back then most of the people had no big objection against knowing where furs and meat comes from. So Justyna just sees the whole picture. As Fox38 wrote:

I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel guilty admitting this but seeing women interacting with the animals that will be killed for their fur is very sexy but I don't think it cruel. That little fox in Justyna's arms has no luck at all. The only time you don't want to be in the arms of a beautiful woman who desires you is when your a fur bearing animal!!!!

She looks much happier with the end result, and who could blame her.

She looks happy holding the fox pup thinking of the end result.

I'd much prefer she holding small chinchilla pups, it takes so many to create such a divine coat, and they must be skinned in such away as to preserve the quality of their skins, it is inconceivable that they are blooded.

I'd much prefer she holding small chinchilla pups, it takes so many to create such a divine coat, and they must be skinned in such away as to preserve the quality of their skins, it is inconceivable that they are blooded.

I love your comments

Maybe we should get you some chinchilla pets

I feel guilty admitting this but seeing women interacting with the animals that will be killed for their fur is very sexy but I don't think it cruel. That little fox in Justyna's arms has no luck at all. The only time you don't want to be in the arms of a beautiful woman who desires you is when your a fur bearing animal!!!!

She is being loving to the fox cub and of course this is not cruel. She is excited to show off her new fur line and has access to the litters as they are raised to be skinned in months from the photo's date. The fox views her as taking care of him as he is raised by humans and cannot be anything other than a pelt for his human mother; it is not like he has any other purpose if he is not to mate to make more domestic foxes.

So that's where the "bad" comes in, her cradling a fox that is going to be killed for her. She got lots of backlash, whether its a penchant for evil is just a matter of opinion. Many people like furs, few seek out to play with and hold the live animals they're going to have killed.

Yet the truth is he would be nervous in a cage if not for her taking time to show him off and gain pleasure from the future she knows the fox cub has. The fox cub benefited from this stunt and it helped launch her fur store to sell many thousands of pelts by now. Those many people who buy furs only have to see this to know where to buy dozens of foxes in one purchase.

I love her behaviour taking pleasure dreaming of the coat the life foxes skin plus many other foxes will create. Wonder does diva with a wonderful attitude get pleasure of observing the skinning of the fox to be sure it's skinned in the proper way so as not to soil the precious pelt with blood as that might damage the quality which would be criminal.

She owns her own fur line and clearly has access to the live foxes, so I'm sure she has involvement with the production process so it is fit to how she likes her furs. I'd love to know the story of her meeting up with that fox.

I looked at her store and it has thousands of updates of purchases, many with large coats that appear to be made of a dozen foxes. She has clearly been at the fox farm, witnessing them all in small cages awaiting their slaughter to become garments.

Surely she has seen them skinned and being taken to be slaughtered plenty of times. She smirks at the idea of the fur coming off of the cub and after this photo put him back in the tiny cage for him to pace around for months worried and confused until he was dragged off to become a pelt.

She looks much happier with the end result, and who could blame her.

Of course she is happy, think of all the pleasure this has given her customers and anyone looking at it.

Yes several thousand please.

This definitely has been reached looking at her Facebook.

She looks happy holding the fox pup thinking of the end result.

Most people will not admit it but they see beauty in this fox's fur being worn by a superior woman, the fox's sorrow and suffering translating into pleasure and arousal for humans.

This lady knows what she wants and she gets it. I like her a lot. She is sexy as hell.

Wonder what the fox is doing right now...

Maybe Justyna adopted the poor fella.

She wanted to brag about the little cub being locked in a cage alone for months until he was dragged by his tail, roughly handled and tied up, jammed with an execution device, put into shock for 12 seconds in pure agony, then skinned for a mere segment of a lady's clothing. The idea of him alone and panicing at this abuse just made her grin and brag about what she was having done to him. It was a marketing gimmick that led to thousands of foxes being treated this way and many more thousands to come.

I would wager the fox is being worn by a beautiful woman that people stare at to admire her fur. Any excitement someone would have would disappear if they discovered the fur was faux. But knowing it is real, all the emotion of the fox's life brings out the arousal of those wearing the fur and those admiring it.

The only problem with her attitude is that public perception could turn against the use of fur more vehemently than much of it already is. Like it or not, perception is reality.

My $0.02.

I agree, but at the same time, why be so scared to acknowledge where your fur comes from. Or even, why be scared to enjoy where your fur comes from?

The point was to cause outrage to promote her fur line. It worked and thousands of foxes were industrially raised and slaughtered to far.

The fox gave $65.00 USD, far more than your 2 cents and money speaks louder than words and also shows the true demand of fox pelts.

She seems to delight in turning foxes into beautiful furs for her pleasure!

Here she is holding a poor, unsuspecting, adorable little fox... soon to be made into a coat it seems!

Most would say this is rather callous, but I love her attitude, and her furs!

It is a fact that the aura the real fur of foxes gives off provides pleasure to most people. There is an inverse feel to what the fox felt compared to what the interacting human feels. Fake fur cannot do this and is worth less and provides no pleasure or outrage in comparison - the life of the fox and what it goes through is what is producing this feeling of pleasure to combat the feeling of outrage which both ultimately compliment and require eachother like up and down, left and right, hot and cold... neither could exist without the other so be happy there is outrage to the situation otherwise the pleasure cannot exist.

Maybe Justyna adopted the poor fella.

Adopted her into her wardrobe, maybe!

Here's a great vid advertising her fur fashion line, but it has way too many dislikes!

does anyone know of other fur loving ladies with similar behavior?

He is absolutely in someone's wardrobe. That fox is being worn on and off as we read this. His role in life is complete and a success.

Every dislike on that video turned into 100 foxes farmed, killed, skinned, sold, and worn.

I like her and her attitude too.

Lots of hate going her way on her facebook profile but she doesn't seem to care.

Of course you like it, it is sexy and powerful compared to the weak, defenseless cub.

She does not care because the fox is bones in dirt by now where he belongs.

I don't see her as cruel as she is not mistreating the fox. If the fox is from a fur farm its fate is sealed regardless if she is holding him. Besides the little guy looks content in her arms, let him have his cuddle time with the lovely lady! I think she is a lady who loves furs and has no problem acknowledging where it comes from. Kinda empowering and sexy!

Entirely true, her photo never harmed one fur strand on the cub's body. Whoever demanded the fox be worn caused all the suffering. She is merely helping the fox be raised into a young adult until he becomes the pelt he is meant to be for some eager woman. She directly gets paid to do this, she has no problems only benefits from the entire ordeal. She is indeed powerful and has pride in the sexual appeal she gives to the fox's pelt and the women who buy them.

She is awesome.. Just this..

Yes, she is a great woman who is very successful at selling fur and understanding that the cruel side of fur and the outrage it causes is what gives fox fur the deep feeling of pleasure we can all feel. That is why she gets off to announcing the cute little fox's fate with glee.

For anyone wondering where the fox is now, here is an image from Poland around the time of his purpose being fulfilled: http://puu.sh/wJW7A.jpg (Warning, it is the fox after he has been pelted).

• Like 1