Hi fox fur lover

Maenad

I love all types of fox furs, real only. I like them used as covers, clothing, kept as pelts to rub and decorate, rugs, and material. Red fox is my favourite but I love all fox furs. I love fox farming as well as wild foxes hunted or trapped for fur. Foxes are my favourite farmed animal and I like to see every fox become a pelt as I believe that is what they are for and it is great they end up this way in the millions every year.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fox is hands down the best fur, and I think most of the folks on here would probably agree. Its so soft and plush and fantastic! My collection of furs consists almost entirely, exclusively of fox with one coyote coat and one full length tanuki raccoon coat - everything else is fox.

So I've honestly never even touched lynx fur because I've never actually been around one up close and personal to do so and it's a bit out of my price-range whenever I've come across it on ebay or etsy, etc, so I really don't know enough to say whether or not I prefer it over fox. That being said, I've heard good things.

Fox of course has the most variety hands down, and I own many, many fox fur coats, jsckets, blankets, etc. Lynx is still my favourite though overall, but nowhere near the variety of colour.