Stone Martin?

furnz

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about stone martin?

Stone Marten is very pretty! I like to think of it as it's own thing. It's soft and plush and the colour variation is lovely. I especially love the cream tones.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about stone martin?

Stone Marten is very pretty! I like to think of it as it's own thing. It's soft and plush and the colour variation is lovely. I especially love the cream tones.

Thanks Capitalistic Blonde.

Yes, I think that we agree with. I'm interested as there hasent been much talk about it on here that I know of. I'm the last couple of months we've purchased 2 pieces and both have surprisingly gorgeous -like OMG!

Misty thinking of a full length blonde coat.

We got this stole recently and it's yummy!

Thanks Capitalistic Blonde.

Yes, I think that we agree with. I'm interested as there hasent been much talk about it on here that I know of. I'm the last couple of months we've purchased 2 pieces and both have surprisingly gorgeous -like OMG!

Misty thinking of a full length blonde coat.

We got this stole recently and it's yummy!

Oh that stole is just GORGEOUS, furnz! I think a full length stone marten coat would be dreamy!

Stone marten is very nice...in the sable family of weasels. Very soft and pluch if it is a quality one, and less expensive to boot usually.

I have a queen size throw (my avatar) made of dark brown stone marten. I had felt this type of fur before but bought the throw from Master Furriers online. I had watched the price come down and made an offer even lower and it was accepted! The fur has a very soft under coat and the guard hairs are slightly course. The workmanship is exceptional. I do love the darker marten because it is as close to sable as I will most likely get !

Yes, from a distance stone marten looks great but when you put it on and run your hands over the fur, you realize it is somewhat lacking in volume. I think a stone marten coat with a sable collar would be a fantastic combo.

I think they add EU taxes to the online prices, I'm in the U.S. so part of the discount I got may have been due to removal of those taxes. I watched that throw for a year at least and when I saw " Make a offer" I did and it was accepted.