Hello from KC

hypnomink

Hello, I'm a 26yo fur lover in Kansas City. I have a full length mink coat with a big fur hood, a faux sheared mink blanket, and a beaver fur coat on the way.

I had a profile on another fur site, and I look forward to chatting with other fur enthusiasts again.

If it's not clear from my name, I also love hypnosis. Recently, I have been sharing and swapping stories with a friend, and I hope to post those here soon after getting them to a point at which I'm comfortable sharing them!

I was in Kansas City two months ago. It's cold there. Great that you have a full length mink coat with a hood to wear when you go out.

welcome

I was in Kansas City two months ago. It's cold there. Great that you have a full length mink coat with a hood to wear when you go out.

welcome

Yeah, and it was way colder here last week. The fur sightings have been phenomenal, though, the one silver lining to this weather, even at the oddest of places, like a bar that doubles as a concert venue. I saw a woman in a full length sheared mink over a week ago there and complimented her on it, telling her it looked warm. She chuckled and sait it was.

Thank you for the welcome!

Guest tonias

Hello, hypnomink!

Welcome to the Den! I also am interested in fur and hypnosis stories and have written a couple for the old FFG and mcstories. Recently, after a three-year break from writing, I've decided to give it another go and am kicking around some ideas. Would you be interested in a collaboration of sorts? I'd be happy to proofread/story-edit any drafts you have, if you'd like, and can show you some of the ideas I've been bouncing around. If so, please private message me and I'll give you my contact info. If not, I totally understand. Either way, can't wait to see your work!

Hello, hypnomink!

Welcome to the Den! I also am interested in fur and hypnosis stories and have written a couple for the old FFG and mcstories. Recently, after a three-year break from writing, I've decided to give it another go and am kicking around some ideas. Would you be interested in a collaboration of sorts? I'd be happy to proofread/story-edit any drafts you have, if you'd like, and can show you some of the ideas I've been bouncing around. If so, please private message me and I'll give you my contact info. If not, I totally understand. Either way, can't wait to see your work!

Yes, I've read your stories on mcstories. I'll make sure to reach out. Thank you for the welcome.

Guest tonias

Awesome! I tried sending a private message, but it looks like you can't receive or send them until you're no longer a New Member. Instead, my current e-mail is still listed on my mcstories page.

I tried sending a private message, but it looks like you can't receive or send them until you're no longer a New Member.

Just a reminder that the PM facility is NOT available until BOTH sender AND recipient have made 10 posts each.

Guest tonias
I tried sending a private message, but it looks like you can't receive or send them until you're no longer a New Member.

Just a reminder that the PM facility is NOT available until BOTH sender AND recipient have made 10 posts each.

Interesting. Maybe I've hit upon a lucky glitch. I've been able to send and receive them last month without a problem.

Hello, I'm a 26yo fur lover in Kansas City. I have a full length mink coat with a big fur hood, a faux sheared mink blanket, and a beaver fur coat on the way.

I had a profile on another fur site, and I look forward to chatting with other fur enthusiasts again.

If it's not clear from my name, I also love hypnosis. Recently, I have been sharing and swapping stories with a friend, and I hope to post those here soon after getting them to a point at which I'm comfortable sharing them!

Welcome to Den!