You think Kriss Jenner has the biggest fur collection in her closet??

furpersona

Extreme collecting of objects is a mental disorder.

It's sad that a person never can get satisfied.

That's a wide ranging statement. Can you be more specific?

It's not stated on how many objects the limit goes,but i think she's long overdue.

I wonder if Marcel's comments might be motivated by jealousy rather than thinking of a possible mental condition. As long as one's collecting is not hurting others and the person can afford to do the collecting and properly care for the items collected is there any actual problem I say no there is not.

I wonder if Marcel's comments might be motivated by jealousy rather than thinking of a possible mental condition. As long as one's collecting is not hurting others and the person can afford to do the collecting and properly care for the items collected is there any actual problem I say no there is not.

" title="Applause" />

I'm quite happy with four,thank you.

It's alright if she use all items i guess,but i find that impossible.

You have to make a schedule or it will take a day to decide what to wear.

While parts of this discussion have been quite interesting, it has strayed far from the original subject. So I will follow a recommendation I received and lock this topic.