Your donation keeps the site alive! Finance the future of the Fur Den! Please consider white listing our site if you cannot donate.

Please refrain from posting copyrighted content - It will be removed.

Check out our sponsors!

My new full length LYNX Fur Coat! The latest acquisition to My Luxury Fur Collection

Our main fur related discussion forum. Announcements will be made here as well. Fur related advertisements permitted in Fur Mall forum.
furrycocoon

Re: My new full length LYNX Fur Coat! The latest acquisition to My Luxury Fur Collection

Postby furrycocoon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:14 am

What a lovely coat! Now you'll want to acquire a Canadian Lynx and then maybe a Russian Lynx.The Canadian lynx is my favorite.so beautiful!

lynxette
Canada

Re: My new full length LYNX Fur Coat! The latest acquisition to My Luxury Fur Collection

Postby lynxette » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 am

Oh, Capitalistic Blonde will definitely want and need more lynx furs now that she has her first. I predict that with time and budget, she will indeed. Looks great with blonde hair of course as well. :)
I LIVE FOR FURS...AND NEED FURS TO LIVE!

RonGav
United States of America

Postby RonGav » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 pm

You SHOULD be obsessed with that coat! You look gorgeous! :D

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:56 am

PoorLittleFox wrote:Wow, absolutely beautiful Mistress. The fur looks better on you than on the lynxes or foxes. Stunning!

Yeesssss, isn't it stunning PoorLittleFox? I adore everything about it.

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 am

punisherthunder wrote:Very stunning lynx coat!

Thank you punisherthunder :) it's a dream!

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

minkme wrote:Beautiful coat, looks great

Thank you very much minkme. We have a few cool days coming up over the next week I am hoping to wear it out and about before it gets too warm to wear it outside until this next fall!

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 am

furrycocoon wrote:What a lovely coat! Now you'll want to acquire a Canadian Lynx and then maybe a Russian Lynx.The Canadian lynx is my favorite.so beautiful!

Thank you furrycocoon! I love American Lynx and Russian Lynx. I know a lot of people like Canadian Lynx but doesn't it seem they are more beige?.. to me they sometimes look so much like coyote. Then again I am new to lynx. I am very petite, only 5'2 and a size 2 - 4 so I'm also thinking Canadian Lynx will be too overbearing on my petite frame.. maybe not? But I LOVE the colors and markings of Russian and American Lynx! I did find a Canadian Lynx Sections coat, with a full skin collar and that is something I might be interested in. I hope all this is clear. I look forward to your feedback.

lynxette
Canada

Postby lynxette » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:26 am

Coyote was in fact considered the "poor man's lynx" back in the 80's, as a very light fluffy coyote could look like Canadian lynx, and was much less expensive. Great point Capitalistic Blonde.
I LIVE FOR FURS...AND NEED FURS TO LIVE!

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am

lynxette wrote:Coyote was in fact considered the "poor man's lynx" back in the 80's, as a very light fluffy coyote could look like Canadian lynx. Great point Capitalistic Blonde.

I can see that Lynxette! I keep confusing the two occasionally as I learn about lynx.. thinking a coyote is a Canadian Lynx coat, or Canadian lynx fur is coyote fur.

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE
United States of America

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 am

RonGav wrote:You SHOULD be obsessed with that coat! You look gorgeous! :D

Thank you so much RonGav.. I am sooooo obsessed with it! Still hoping to wear it tonight out and about for the first time. Cross your fingers it will be cool enough to do so!

Return to “Fur Den”