Hi from UK

Stevefoxfurlover

Hi all

I did have an account on here a while back but lost my username and password When I originally joined it wasn't nearly as popular as it is now, so it's great to come back and see lots of users here.

Anyway, my name is Steve and as you've guessed from the title of this thread, I'm from the UK. I'm a crossdresser, gay, and have a huge love of fur. Fox is a favourite and also love raccoon and Lynx. I own several fur items - two fox fur coats, one golden the other silver, both 3/4 length. One (dyed) black fox fur 5 ring gilet, rabbit and fox fur beige poncho with hood, a parka with dyed blue fur collar/hood with rabbit lining, and a hat with a raccoon fur bobble. Plus a pom pom scarf and several pom pom keychains.

Owned many furs in the past, and I've sold a lot of furs, some of which I massively regret. Love wearing fur as much as I can and it's getting more and more popular here in the UK, which is great to see.

So, hello! Hope you're all ok, and all keeping warm in your furs and/or keeping your partner warm in his/hers

Thanks lynxette. That's great to here

It's really cold here in the UK at the moment. And the heating in my house is rubbish. Any excuse for me to wrap up and keep warm

Sounds like a great reason. I am currently bundled up in Golden Island Fox, trying to get over the last vestiges of the nasty flu that has made the rounds here.

Lots of flu going round here as well. I caught it on New Years Eve of all nights. Stuck in alone feeling a bit sorry for myself! Hope you're feeling better. I love Golden Island Fox. So thick and snuggly

Hi Coast. Manchester area here, and it's freezing. Must be even worse up in Scotland! Would be great to chat here a little more first before chatting away from the site on Skype, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...