Fur fetish advice

Apple1996

Hey everyone im from australia and live in melbourne really new to this site but have had a read threw and love the enviroment of everyone here hence iv joined up and the other reason is so im 21 and iv had my fur fetish for years but never got to do anything with it until now now where thw fun begins so im in a relaitionship and have been for 3 years now and i have explained to my gf about my fur fetish amd she understands it but doesnt do much with it when we are in bed im just wondering if anyone has any advice on what to actually say to their partner how to properly talk about cause it has really been annoyong me lately cause its been getting colder ans colder in australia and i just want to snuggle up in a nice fur blanket but fear that my partner will just laugh at me and find it strange if anyone can help me out here it would really great thanks very much

If you are comfortable with her try a little fur surprise on her. Maybe she does not know exactly what you mean. Invest in a fur mitten then give her a relaxing evening with a massage. Let her relax and enjoy your touch. When you feel the time is right introduce the fur in "neutral" areas of her body .

Thanks fursince63 much appreciated would you suggest a website to get good fur mittens from?i was thinking about investing in a fur blanket for her bed to see how she would like that but i think i will take your advice and test the water first with fur mittens thanks again

Firstly, great to find another Aussie on the board here - welcome!

A bit advice I can pass on to you was something a female friend of mine once imparted to me: a woman will be more inclined to do something if she feels good while doing it. When I met my wife, she wouldn't have given a moment's though to wearing fur but she now loves the look I get, and the way I look at her, every time she's in fur - and that's how it's gotten to the point where she wore a full length fur for me last Saturday night when we talk a short stroll after dinner.

If you can make the setting comfortable for her, you're more likely to find she's willing to go along with you and enjoy it

Thanks ozfurlova good to see aussies are on here haha thanks for the advice have just ordered a fur mitten haha didnt relise how expensive they are but wantee good quality so who cares.il try the fur mitten first and see if she likes it that way i no where i stand and weather or not to take the next step

Thanks once again much appreciated

Boy, if you can in any way get her to put on a fur naked, and then enjoy the feel of the fur over her body -- specially her breasts to start -- it's amazing how they can get into it. But you have to make it fun and playful. Finally try to dismiss the latent "weird" feeling within you....that somehow it isn't normal. Concentrate on her pleasure. Encourage it.

You can always search the fora too, for terms like "girlfriend", "partner", "advice", etc. Similar topics have come up about 67 times before.

something else I would consider for a fist time fur.... maybe finding her a soft mink or faux fur coat(which I Love) to let her wear...

thats just me...

Thanks again everyone finally got my mink fur mitten wich is amazing just waiting for my fox fur blanket to come haha thanks again everyone