Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

Not my photo, but MY coat! Lining needs to be completed. About 2hours Thursday, then shipped out.

I’ll have it Friday! 34” long, hooded zip front chinchilla, custom sized.

A full length hooded chinchilla will,be started next. Figure I’ll have that one by the end of October.

medium

Should be extremely nice! Updated photo once it arrives. Can’t wait!

Not my photo, but MY coat! Lining needs to be completed. About 2hours Thursday, then shipped out.

I’ll have it Friday! 34” long, hooded zip front chinchilla, custom sized.

A full length hooded chinchilla will,be started next. Figure I’ll have that one by the end of October.

medium

Should be extremely nice! Updated photo once it arrives. Can’t wait!

Oh my god!! it looks so good!!!! I love chinchilla fur I own a few gloves and shawls but I couldn't get my hands on a coat just yet... That one looks rather pricey... Mind if I ask how much?

Ran me $9725, including DHL overnight delivery. So about $9600.

Custom size, so the price was a bit higher. They will be starting on

a hooded full length chinchilla for me next. Figure end of October for that one!

Arrived today, just as I was starting to work on the garden railroad!

With hood down.

medium

With hood up.

medium

NO drawstring, as I had requested. Did not include one, as they were worried the skins

might breakdown prematurely. Have decided NOT to have drawstring added to full length coat.

A bit of a disappointment, but I'd rather NOT prematurely destroy an expensive and gorgeous fur!

Hello. Thanks for all the kind remarks. These are the last set of silver fox pics. (for now!) I am so in love with my silver fox coats, hats, stoles and accessories. I cannot help myself. Sorry to be so repetitive but I need to get it out of my system, if you know what I mean. Please forgive me and I will post something else next time.