The fur season is upon us

FurSwede

Dare I say, ALMOST the fur season?!  I start the day by wearing a mink coat but, alas, by lunchtime it’s too warm for a fur coat. 

2 hours ago, dongleboy said:

Dare I say, ALMOST the fur season?!  I start the day by wearing a mink coat but, alas, by lunchtime it’s too warm for a fur coat. 

It’s still in the 70’s and 80’s in the Chicago suburbs. At this rate I won’t need to take my furs out of storage until after January 1st when I have to re-up my storage fee

Hey fur friends,

Yes I know we save our fur until the date limits. Personally from France we have cold temperatures but impossible of wear fur, full raining week. I hope the sun comeback very soon but don't delete the cold. 

This is just the time for take pleasure with fur blanket during the day and also the pleasure of sleep and had sweet night...

December will be the coldest in 30years... My prediction is "MOB WIFE" fur coats dominate the Christmas party scene here in North America... Most new TV/streaming series are featuring faux or real coats... PETA is too busy becoming a corrupt non-profit to worry about causes like stopping fur fashion... Just saying... haha... White Christmas! 🎄 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

December will be the coldest in 30years... My prediction is "MOB WIFE" fur coats dominate the Christmas party scene here in North America... Most new TV/streaming series are featuring faux or real coats... PETA is too busy becoming a corrupt non-profit to worry about causes like stopping fur fashion... Just saying... haha... White Christmas! 🎄 

Oh yeah, just amazing and fun to see ladies wear fur in series and of course better in reality. PETA is always busy but I don't care about it. Wear fur is so important and a cold winter is very important. I hope PETA suffer in the cold days with plastic clothes.

On 10/6/2024 at 7:43 AM, CoyoteFox said:

lol that’s not saying much. We’ve had colder winters in the USA in just the last 10 years compared to 1994. By a difference of -70 degrees Fahrenheit. A brisk 26 degrees F feels like summer vacation by comparison. Having said that though, we are in a La Niña year so buckle up. Especially if you are in the northern hemisphere. I wouldn’t put it past us to see some temperatures drop into the high negative digits

3 hours ago, Panther10 said:

lol that’s not saying much. We’ve had colder winters in the USA in just the last 10 years compared to 1994. By a difference of -70 degrees Fahrenheit. A brisk 26 degrees F feels like summer vacation by comparison. Having said that though, we are in a La Niña year so buckle up. Especially if you are in the northern hemisphere. I wouldn’t put it past us to see some temperatures drop into the high negative digits

I just hope the southern U.S. and especially Texas gets some of that sweet sweet cold air and precep

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

I just hope the southern U.S. and especially Texas gets some of that sweet sweet cold air and precep

I hope for you this winter become cold and you have the possibility of enjoying your fur a lot. 

Me too i wait the winter and the cold with impatience. My fur is ready...

• Like 1

Weather up here has been totally uncooperative for early season.. it says its +4, went outside in the backyard in the mink, but way to warm... it felt more like +8.. the rest of the week temps are a good 10C above normal for the highs, and lows still in the high single digitis.. Looking at the long range not really seeing anything below zero or minus single digits for at least 2 weeks... but like I always say.. they can't get tomorrows weather right, never mind 2 weeks from now!

• Like 2

Why you need to wait untill it frozen to wear your furs. Mostly every day we enjoy our furs. Also in the summer, but then by the aircon or naked in the sun in the garden.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, furfetist said:

Why you need to wait untill it frozen to wear your furs. Mostly every day we enjoy our furs. Also in the summer, but then by the aircon or naked in the sun in the garden.

Anything above zero is not cold for me at all... Im still outside in shorts at zero with maybe a long sleeve fleece on.... it may be "cool enough" in the morningfor a coat, but by afternoon highs are in the mid teens and warmer.. today is going to 25C here which is about 14C above what the normal should be.... Ive gone for walks in full length raccoon when its +5 out and to me it was just way to warm... must be a Canadian thing.. zero is warm still compared to whats coming in January...

Yes i know you, we are impatient of wear our furs. Personally i open the season with my fur bed. 

20241012_105505.thumb.jpg.67acee5147da549f8de2491f07457c86.jpg

The perfect time for rest and sleep under my mink. A fabulous feeling. All my mink sure this pictures are vintage but the softness is amazing. 

• Like 4

Ohhh looks like I have a -5 low tonite and a windchill of -9.... I think that may be worthy of an early morning walk in the park before the sun comes up tomorrow morning in the raccoon! We'll see what it "actually does" for temperatures...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, WinnipegFur said:

Ohhh looks like I have a -5 low tonite and a windchill of -9.... I think that may be worthy of an early morning walk in the park before the sun comes up tomorrow morning in the raccoon! We'll see what it "actually does" for temperatures...

Oh this is the great idea, raccoon love morning walk in the cold. I love morning walk in fur with a good coffee. We are always proud of walk with our pelts. Personally I wait for walk with my fur, rainy week is horrible for a fur lover.

Edited by kev86
  • Like 1