New Member..glad I found this

FoxfurloverNY

Hello all.

As I'm sure most of you have, Ive been searching for a place I can discuss my love of furs, so I'm glad I stumbled across this site.

As my name indicates, I am a lover of fox furs most of all, but I think all furs have a desirable quality. I am located in NY & believe it or not, it seems that even in one of the largest cities in the world, fur lovers like myself are a rare breed. With that being said, it is my goal to find like minded individuals, hopefully local but at least in the US, whom I can talk to, without judgment about this.

Here's to a new year & hopefully some new friends

facebook_1704545366221_7149381447724578390.jpg

facebook_1704545477306_7149381913648418766.jpg

• Like 4

Hello hello, a pleasure here Natasha, I also love the fox, it is my favorite fur, please feel comfortable and welcome

Thanks Natasha. I hope to make some great friends & acquaintances here. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Fur Den.  The world of furs is big and wonderful.  Enjoy exploring the different types of fur.

Welcome to the forum! Wow I would expect NYC to have loads of fur lovers, certainly with the temperatures you guys are getting there from time to time. 

Thank you FullLengthFox. Surprisingly, there are very few who will publicly admit to it around here. 

That is a great silver fox! I'm in MA so not too far but I don't own anything nearly that nice!