Can boys wear fur coat in ur opinion

Teenfurlover

Can men wear earrings in both ears?  40 years ago it was rare. Fashion trends are constantly evolving. 

I am a big furlovers and I love earrings too: so i have in my left ear four earrings and in my right two. I feel very comfortable when i am in fur wearing all my earrings.

• Like 1

I'm totally agree with you, wear fur give sentiment of softness, elegance and this is comfortable, just stroke fur is a sentiment of happiness and relaxation. Winter or cold evening is the perfect time for enjoy our fur.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:10 PM, Teenfurlover said:

I am a boy and 19 years old and have a love for fur coats. i have a 5 row fur coat like this one. is this weird? i do love wearing it though but family find it wierd. what's your guy opinions on it?

Picture 19 of 34

Dear Teen, I love this coat, but may be it is too feminin. May be you shoot buy a mens fur coat.

https://www.fursource.com/the-hudson-mid-length-natural-grey-fox-fur-coat-for-men-p-3605.html#/10582-mens_coat_size-xlarge/11100-custom_collar_option-jacket_only

On 3/20/2024 at 9:10 PM, Teenfurlover said:

I am a boy and 19 years old and have a love for fur coats. i have a 5 row fur coat like this one. is this weird? i do love wearing it though but family find it wierd. what's your guy opinions on it?

Picture 19 of 34

The only important thing is whether you like it or not! I myself own and wear this jacket and nobody can tell me not to 😉IMG_5223.webp.e3def6afc40aa8031acd53273bcdee12.webp

I say that you only live once (if you believe otherwise tho I respect that), so just do whatever the hell you want.

• Like 2

I have a beautiful Dior Stroller that has some incredibly intricate detail.  It fits me beautifully but my wife, who is extremely supportive of my fur wearing, thought it was just too feminine.  So, alas, it went back into its bag. 

I understand you but maybe you find fur who have a design more turned for men style... I know much fur we find beautiful and we buy have a design make for women. 

Of course I'm a men and I support so much our opportunity and I find normally we had the same pleasure and the same liberty of wear our fur.

Hello first time poster here, I’m in a similar situation to you - love wearing fur but have confidence issues generally so add in wearing fur in public is quite scary. 

However, I have worn fur out in public a few times generally I’ve tried to avoid places with people lol but it’s unavoidable so I’ve chanced upon walking past people wearing my coat. They generally don’t even look which is good ! 

My wife extremely supportive, and wears fur out with me so I don’t look odd. 

With regards to style, try to find a male style or unisex style the coat I have on below is marketed as a ladies coat but it’s not feminine enough to look odd (I don’t thin anyway), I’ve another coat very similar colour and length wise but with a stand up collar which is also a ladies coat but look more manly. 

But the main thing is you enjoy yourself, don’t let others put you off doing what you want to do.  The more us of who wear fur out in public the more acceptable it becomes.

I’ve also lost some weight since this picture was taken so my self confidence is much better now. 

IMG_9549.thumb.jpeg.bb65a17fc680d2b2572d6172fba0a794.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/19/2024 at 11:01 AM, kev86 said:

I'm totally agree with you, wear fur give sentiment of softness, elegance and this is comfortable, just stroke fur is a sentiment of happiness and relaxation. Winter or cold evening is the perfect time for enjoy our fur.

I definitely agree with this, gently stroking my coat when I’ve got it on is real stress relief. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Courtybella said:

Hello first time poster here, I’m in a similar situation to you - love wearing fur but have confidence issues generally so add in wearing fur in public is quite scary. 

However, I have worn fur out in public a few times generally I’ve tried to avoid places with people lol but it’s unavoidable so I’ve chanced upon walking past people wearing my coat. They generally don’t even look which is good ! 

With regards to style, try to find a male style or unisex style the coat I have on below is marketed as a ladies coat but it’s not feminine enough to look odd (I don’t thin anyway), I’ve another coat very similar colour and length wise but with a stand up collar which is also a ladies coat but look more manly. 

But the main thing is you enjoy yourself, don’t let others put you off doing what you want to do.  The more us of who wear fur out in public the more acceptable it becomes.

I’ve also lost some weight since this picture was taken so my self confidence is much better now. 

Welcome,

I understand when you begin for the first time on public, we have a sentiment of frustration and people only focus sure our but is important of don't give importance.

You have a big luck of had your wife for support you and wear fur with you. This is great moments for together and also a great opportunity for wear your fur with a sentiment of happiness and relaxation.

Feminine coat depending of the design and surely we find attractive in the design and of course design classic is more easily. Maybe find a furrier and see with him for make your coat with your favourite fur and design student with you.

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2024 at 8:01 PM, Courtybella said:

This looks like a faux fur to most, I guess. And that's a great advice. Start with a faux or faux-looking coat. People are used to it and if someone's asking and your uncomfortable just say it's fake fur.

Anyway, congratulations! And welcome!

Edited by LeComte
  • Thanks 1

Just wear it!  You know what?  Nobody else really gives a s***!  

Go for it!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A picture of me wearing my other coat, this one has a nice high collar - this is the one I wear out in public as it’s more manly than the other one with the small collar.

IMG_2549.thumb.jpeg.9038376be8f48713667b9a9e2337d18f.jpeg

IMG_2558.thumb.jpeg.d5f8d2af049bb1cb4ca68a8cbe2e4d1d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

May the confidence with you - that does look totally fine ! It is not an especially fur looking into either gender, that means as most furs are created for females - it is looking great !

• Thanks 1