my sincere opinion

natashainfurs

I didn't want to touch this one but I'm forced to do it, I know that this fur page was created to share our fur ideas such as outfits, our beautiful fetish for fur, but, but, lately I've seen many posts that go further than that Of the "normal" fetish, I am referring to the "gore" publications where they share images and talk about animal hunting, and honestly and in my opinion I like the fur fashion more instead of seeing how they kill the animal and I repeat I believe This fur page was created to share our desires for fur, outfits and fur accessories, I hope you understand. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Fur means different things to different people, some have elevated wearing real fur to a kind of sexual fetish, some get off on the fact they are wearing an animal’s skin, others are attracted to the touch & feel of real fur, others just adore the look . I suppose most on here who read this love fur for the wrong reasons, myself included. Real fur is an addictive, cruel, and pointless obsession, but is a very sensory experience, and people keep buying it. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I can understand it perfectly, but I think that hunting and killing animals should not be shared on this page. We talk about fur fashion and normal fur fetishes, but I do not agree with sharing photos of enclosed animals, I think we all know the fate of the animal, the fact is that this page it is to share fur fashion or fur normal fetish

Edited by natashainfurs
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, natashainfurs said:

I can understand it perfectly, but I think that hunting and killing animals should not be shared on this page. We talk about fur fashion and normal fur fetishes, but I do not agree with sharing photos of enclosed animals, I think we all know the fate of the animal, the fact is that this page it is to share fur fashion or fur normal fetish

Completely agree with u on that. Many of us on here who love fur in what ever scenario are also animal lovers and may not like seeing these animal,s in distress 

• Like 3

I get your point, Natasha. Yet I also understand that there are different reasons for having a fur fetish, gore being one of them. To my understanding the Fur Den was meant to be a place where we all come together. I'm sorry if these gore posts trouble you.

Sadly, there is no active moderation or maintenance right now (sorting of the forums would be nice, for instance). In that case, we could indeed post less "disturbing content." And if we do, we could mark our posts which are maybe disturbing to others.

BTW: software, maintenance and stuff: who else can't react on posts today?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I could debate myself on this topic. I love animals. (Alive and Well)  and I love furs. I admit with out apology to enjoying furs including the ones where the animal can be seen. Fox stoles with heads and such as well as bearskin rugs.
Far from pointless and cruel, I view fur as a natural gift that evokes many feelings for me to explore and question. (not just erotic) Furs are exciting to me to see and wear. To envelope a loved one (including oneself) in the warmth and softness of a fur is to celebrate natures bounty and the beauty of craftsmanship. 
I accept animals must be killed for this. I even accept some kinky fun and fantasies, BUT I don't like senseless sadistic cruelty. Hunting and fur farming should be done as humanly as possible.  I am not into the gore and I worry about such post celebrating or inspiring  the enjoyment of unnecessary animal suffering. Remember, this is what P#%A and others have used against the fur industry. 
I feel NATASHAINFURS has a good heart. 

Edited by shyfurwriter
used revolting 4 letter word, sorry!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Thank you for those beautiful comments, but I think my idea is not to turn this beautiful fur page into a future PETA page, I just wanted to give my opinion on some posts, most of the users who are here already know the fate the animal, My idea regarding this post is to respect the origin and idea of this fur page

Edited by natashainfurs
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, LeComte said:

I get your point, Natasha. Yet I also understand that there are different reasons for having a fur fetish, gore being one of them. To my understanding the Fur Den was meant to be a place where we all come together. I'm sorry if these gore posts trouble you.

Good point, Regardless of what we agree or disagree about the aspects of a fur fetish are, We can always be understanding and compassionate to each other. 

• Like 2

What I took from this conversation is that we should probably obstain from posting gore not for shaming a fetish but to avoid triggering people.  We want to make this community as welcoming as possible and showing gore can trigger some people. I do think at the same time safe spaces do not exist and we will always meet someone we disagree with.  At the same time people should have a the due diligence to respect the other users in this beautiful forum.  

Anyways love fur like anyone else. And sorry for posting stuff so randomly 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1