Southern or Warmer Fur Lovers?

Furman54

4 hours ago, pnwhist said:

Madison Avenue Mall just calls it, Large Brim and they’ve been around for 45+ years:

https://www.madisonavenuemalls.com/shop/miscellaneous/accessories/fox-and-mink-fur-hat-large-brim-fur-hat/

Yes thank you, that is the website I used to source the images but the description was vague as you can see “fur hat large brim” which made me question if there is a name for this style.

• 4 weeks later...

We are in Texas and we just keep the AC low to wear ours inside.....can't wait for winter to come so we can wear them to work! 

20240629_145942.jpg

• Like 7

I'm in Atlanta with the AC and fan running and blinds closed so I can have some fur time. lol Still sleeping on a rex blanket every night because I keep my room that cold.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FurDaddy2022 said:

We are in Texas and we just keep the AC low to wear ours inside.....can't wait for winter to come so we can wear them to work! 

20240629_145942.jpg

The only good part of Texas are the dry parts, down south towards the coast it gets very humid and ruins a lot of furs unfortunately. Amazing to hear that someone else is from the great state of texas

• Like 1

Been 36 with the humidex last several days in Winnipeg.. AC is on, had full length mink and raccoon on shortly this morning, got a little to warm though..

Id guess its probably 2.5 months or so before I get those zero overnite lows and start sneaking out in the morning in a fur coat.. zero is about my starting point, but alot of those zero overnight lows in september/october still turn into 17C highs

Probably more like mid November is a good solid almost everyday fur coat...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Kentucky here! Even though I’m one of few fur wearers that I’ve seen out and about I try and wear fur as much as I can! Indoors and outdoors.

• Like 1