hi all

furloverF

I am new here. I am a man and now retired. I live in the Netherlands. I have loved fur since I was a little boy. 

I own sveral fur coats: rabbit and mukrat. On my bed i have a large blanket made out of silverfox. I am in fur whole winter long. When we are on holiday my wife is in mink and i am wearing my fur coats too.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are quite a few Dutch fur lovers here. 

Hey, that sure looks cosy and casual !

May I ask if you are also a fur fetishist in the sexual way ? If so, do you own some more furs ?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am a furlover all the way. I have some more furs: three coats, some pelts, some stoles and a silverfoxfur bedspread. My mink stole is made of 10 minks and the fur is complete. The stole has tails, heads and legs. I love this stole very much.

My wife owns a raccoon and mink coat and a lovely silverfoxfur vest.

• Like 2

Welcome on this beautiful community, yes fur is cosy and casual surely. I appreciate so much the beautiful mink stole, look so cute and soft with 10 skins for making it but mink is not big and I prefer more always. Some pelts are beautiful for decoration especially foxes, wolves and coyotes. In the future I order a mink fur blanket but for now I have others priorities.

Bonjour bien venue tu a une très belle collection de fourrure profite bien de tes fourrure