Anybody else love to get off to anti-fur ads?

BlueFoxBlanket

Sometimes, when I’m feeling especially naughty, I look at anti-fur ads and go to town. The way that they talk about how animals r treated for their furs is so enticing.

IMG_8372.jpeg.6fad85ea7a343239d47217a850041af6.jpeg

IMG_8373.jpeg.e04199f7deb889f810bda510e183f636.jpeg

200 chinchillas? I don’t think that’s enough!

IMG_8374.jpeg.9e8a88207c3111c56ac12adc953c6e70.jpeg

IMG_8375.jpeg.c3d28b159745a7df4bc0c98a44db1a5f.jpeg

IMG_8376.jpeg.3f8f462ba5c5b3f1d110349c71643c20.jpeg

I disagree 😉

IMG_8377.jpeg.c6794b896e9423887b823fa1df8febf8.jpeg
As if that’s supposed to stop us fur lovers 😈

• Like 7

I think fur lovers understand perfectly the sacrifice and numbers of animals used for this one. Little community of fur lovers appreciate so much of imagine the number of animals killed for one fur coat...

Me too I like so much for my mink of imagine the number of mink used. 

• Like 2

It is a nice part of my furlove to know about the origin of the furs I love. I have visited two times a mink farm and sometimes I watch the harvest of the fur on youtube. I think fur is given by God and for me there is no difference of the meat I eat and the fur I wear.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, furloverF said:

It is a nice part of my furlove to know about the origin of the furs I love. I have visited two times a mink farm and sometimes I watch the harvest of the fur on youtube. I think fur is given by God and for me there is no difference of the meat I eat and the fur I wear.

I'm totally agree with you and I appreciate of read a big and proud fur lover. Oh I don't imagine your pleasure in this mink farm, so excited of imagine new coat, stole or bedspread. Surely any difference between the meat and the fur from farm. 

Nice of had a fur friend like you, mink live for fur and fur live for our haha !

• Like 2

i knowwww i luv this topic!

for example theres this photo from an antifur group on fb:

79416049_3157168107629970_7900327500423626752_n.thumb.jpg.40dae3cd55fe40288f633b80745ad836.jpg

whats so sexy is that the girl in fur in the photo is naked, and reallyyy enjoying the feel of the dead fox vest against her skin

if they wanted to be antifur, they chose the wrong image LOL

de-schoonheidsportret-van-de-vrouwenmanier-sexy-modelgirl-winter-seizoen-46522536.jpg?ct=jpeg

vrouw-bontjas-de-wintermanier-27532170.jpg?ct=jpeg

look at the smile on her face, you can totally tell she enjoys wearing thoe poor little animals!!

de-maniervrouw-van-het-bont-laag-blootvoets-over-wit-27772128.jpg?ct=jpeg

• Like 2

Of course anti fur group is so far from pleasure of fur lover. Why stop our pleasure of wear fur and use many skin, this skin from fur farm or the fox live only for this beautiful moment or this skin is perfect and ready for be pelted. 

Fox have this destiny for our fur and pleasure. Anti fur group is so fun with pictures haha 

On 6/18/2024 at 8:18 AM, BlueFoxBlanket said:

Sometimes, when I’m feeling especially naughty, I look at anti-fur ads and go to town. The way that they talk about how animals r treated for their furs is so enticing.

IMG_8372.jpeg.6fad85ea7a343239d47217a850041af6.jpeg

IMG_8373.jpeg.e04199f7deb889f810bda510e183f636.jpeg

200 chinchillas? I don’t think that’s enough!

IMG_8374.jpeg.9e8a88207c3111c56ac12adc953c6e70.jpeg

IMG_8375.jpeg.c3d28b159745a7df4bc0c98a44db1a5f.jpeg

IMG_8376.jpeg.3f8f462ba5c5b3f1d110349c71643c20.jpeg

I disagree 😉

IMG_8377.jpeg.c6794b896e9423887b823fa1df8febf8.jpeg
As if that’s supposed to stop us fur lovers 😈

Fuck yes.... its so rotten and kinky. makes wearing my furs as i touch my whore self so much better ;)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tomfur28 said:

Fuck yes.... its so rotten and kinky. makes wearing my furs as i touch my whore self so much better ;)

Definitely agree with you, we imagine fox and excitement are bigger and better. Why not directly in the fur farm !!!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kev86 said:

Definitely agree with you, we imagine fox and excitement are bigger and better. Why not directly in the fur farm !!!

mmm yes. thinking about it makes me want to get a huge custom hooded fox fur coat so bad. and wear it into a church just to see how many eyes will pill at me as I stay horny as fuck feeling the furry bastards all over my whore body. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tomfur28 said:

mmm yes. thinking about it makes me want to get a huge custom hooded fox fur coat so bad. and wear it into a church just to see how many eyes will pill at me as I stay horny as fuck feeling the furry bastards all over my whore body. 

yes, this is a fabulous and cruel idea, but foxes dont see problem with that !!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite pictures. There were two pictures posted of J. Lopez at the time. The first was of her on a fox fur ranch, fondling a 10? week old, artic fox Kit. (I no longer have it)

With the caption underneath: "He is so soft. I want to use his fur for the collar on a new fox fur coat that I am planning to make!"

The picture was so provocative; the way she was stroking that fox. I was left with the impression its fur was making her horny.  

This is the second picture, and this picture increased the sales of her music. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5d491ed3cd72bf74ac73d9c76d2d16c2.jpeg

• Like 2

Yes totally, Jennifer Lopez are a big fur lover with a great and big collection. This is not a secret for the world.

I love her collection and her attitude, Jennifer Lopez are real fur lover and she is very proud of wear them. Real experience of see Jennifer Lopez in a fur ranch.

I'm surely foxes understand the opportunity of become a real star on shoulder of Jennifer.

Posted (edited)

Fox raised on a fur ranch (as I am sure you know) from the day the female drops the kits. It only takes 28 +or- weeks for them to mature and are ready for pelting. 

My point some will live as fashion for 30 years. 

image.thumb.png.1962cc1b25177844c106e54d1b68ec56.png

image.thumb.png.9f29bed166e47309f1e01a156377c8fb.png

It looks so much better on her body. 

image.thumb.png.0c8f8bf65288b57ded10bf8e57b3f69f.png

image.thumb.png.7fdd9cea6ed025e7c4d23cc963c17598.png

image.thumb.png.8240e4e8148d05696c22de54a0febf5a.png

image.thumb.png.80796f0bb2d2319eaee8782632583964.png

image.thumb.png.4df79f0cebb8e3a39aea7ba4266bdace.png

image.thumb.png.520d375e558ef2cde163188d182f2a15.png

image.jpeg.e782cb100f7895653cc17d9f7efb8b6d.jpeg

Edited by coyote 1
  • Like 4

Yes, this is a beautiful and long process for finally see the fox become the perfect fashion friends.

I love the same process with little mink hahaha so much better. Animals look better on our shoulders this is the reality.

28 days are so short for fox but very long for fur lover.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2024 at 1:00 PM, coyote 1 said:

It only takes 28 +or- days for them to mature and are ready for pelting. 

It is more like 27-28 weeks. They are born in April/May and pelted in November/December.

So @kev86 can visit them many times till pelting time 😈

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hawk_560 said:

It is more like 27-28 weeks. They are born in April/May and pelted in November/December.

So @kev86 can visit them many times till pelting time 😈

Haha yes I have opportunity of visiting fur farm by a friend who works with them... I visited only farm from Finland but I dream of visiting a mink or chinchilla fur farm. I see just 3 foxes pelted : 2 silver fox and 1 blue fox. This is my best experience !!! See mink pelted excite my pleasure of wear them every time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kev86 said:

Haha yes I have opportunity of visiting fur farm by a friend who works with them... I visited only farm from Finland but I dream of visiting a mink or chinchilla fur farm. I see just 3 foxes pelted : 2 silver fox and 1 blue fox. This is my best experience !!! See mink pelted excite my pleasure of wear them every time. 

That sounds like a really nice trip to a fox farm 🦊😈 😁

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hawk_560 said:

That sounds like a really nice trip to a fox farm 🦊😈 😁

Yes surely, this is a long time less visit, maybe I see for comeback during the end of this year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 4:31 AM, fursad said:

i knowwww i luv this topic!

for example theres this photo from an antifur group on fb:

79416049_3157168107629970_7900327500423626752_n.thumb.jpg.40dae3cd55fe40288f633b80745ad836.jpg

whats so sexy is that the girl in fur in the photo is naked, and reallyyy enjoying the feel of the dead fox vest against her skin

if they wanted to be antifur, they chose the wrong image LOL

de-schoonheidsportret-van-de-vrouwenmanier-sexy-modelgirl-winter-seizoen-46522536.jpg?ct=jpeg

vrouw-bontjas-de-wintermanier-27532170.jpg?ct=jpeg

look at the smile on her face, you can totally tell she enjoys wearing thoe poor little animals!!

de-maniervrouw-van-het-bont-laag-blootvoets-over-wit-27772128.jpg?ct=jpeg

I do find it funny that my love of furs would probably not have developed the same way it did if not for anti-fur groups and their love for this type of collages. As a 10-11 year old I was did hit upon some image for animal in cages the center picture was of a women in a fur, she seem happy, and my brain did connect her happiness with animal suffering and death and I did think it a good sacrifice for her happiness. 

• Like 3

Oh yeah that's awesome. Animals in little cage are not a bad idea but peta don't understand the real opportunity of wear it. Animals are always the sacrifice for our fur and our pleasure when we go visit our furrier or we enjoy visiting fur farm. 

Personally I enjoy visit fur farm and after I go talk with my furrier for new idea who demands a beautiful sacrifice with the maximum of skins used. Talk fur with a good coffee is a real privilege.

On 8/9/2024 at 12:37 AM, kev86 said:

Personally I enjoy visit fur farm and after I go talk with my furrier for new idea who demands a beautiful sacrifice with the maximum of skins used. Talk fur with a good coffee is a real privilege.

Every year in a town in Romina for 2 weeks in  December they have a bear festival; A time to celebrate the past year and to ward off any evil in the coming year. Brown bears from newborn cubs to fully grown bears are killed and skinned. The bear pelts are cased and left fully intact, so that people of all ages and genders can wear the bear skins during the festival.     

image.jpeg.51746943e1334cd57a33d3b9d7b76890.jpeg

Romania has the largest bear population in Europe. However, they band hunting them in the wild in 2016. So now the bears are ranch raised. However, some of the bear skins people wear, have been preserved and handed down for generations. Wearing a full-sized bear fur isn’t easy: Including the head and claws, the costume could weigh up to 50 kilograms (110 pounds). The most expensive bear skin can cost some 2,000 euros ($2,200), according to local media. Personally, I get physically excited just looking and thinking about the bears being sacrificed. I can only fantasize the incredible excitement people must feel as they visit one of these ranches and point to the bear whose skin is the right size for them to own and wear.

On 8/9/2024 at 12:37 AM, kev86 said:

Oh yeah that's awesome. Animals in little cage are not a bad idea but peta don't understand the real opportunity of wear it. Animals are always the sacrifice for our fur and our pleasure when we go visit our furrier or we enjoy visiting fur farm. 

A link to more pictures and the full story. 

In Romania, hundreds dance in bear skins for festive 'dancing bear festival' | AP News

• Like 2

Oh this is a fabulous festival, surely this festival are fabulous and very fun. We enjoy the pleasure of wear bear skin and I'm sure this is a great feeling of be wrapped in bear skin. I want try this one a day. Surely bear wait me !!!

A bear ranch is the perfect place for see bear like a big toy who are ready for became a waste after the visit of fur lovers. I want one day enjoy the sacrifice of bear and I want watch it entirely. 

This ranch is not a good place for peta and bear lovers. 

I bet whoever hunts those bears has lots of fun 😁 I had a friend tell me that bears are particularly expressive creatures, and it’s easy to see the fear in their eyes when they know their fate.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BlueFoxBlanket said:

I bet whoever hunts those bears has lots of fun 😁 I had a friend tell me that bears are particularly expressive creatures, and it’s easy to see the fear in their eyes when they know their fate.

Oh yeah, awesome idea. I hunt and I love shoot animals but I never had the opportunity of hunt the bear, I hope one day I had the pleasure of shoot one and see this ugly creature become my next soft rug. 

So fun of shoot this animals hahaha. Surely a great experience, soft rug for never forget the beauty of bear dead. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2024 at 1:32 PM, kev86 said:

Oh yeah, awesome idea. I hunt and I love shoot animals but I never had the opportunity of hunt the bear, I hope one day I had the pleasure of shoot one and see this ugly creature become my next soft rug. 

So fun of shoot this animals hahaha. Surely a great experience, soft rug for never forget the beauty of bear dead. 

I shot a brown bear years ago and with the help of a young co-worker skinned it. At the time I had another friend who was able to tan it. I ended up giving the skin to my young co-worker. We worked together for 2 years at a ski resort grooming and clearing snow. He had no problem admitting that he loved fur. Throughout the winter he wore fur coats and pants made from animals he had trapped. He admitted one day that he loved and had a fur and foot fetish. The day before I left that job for another job. My young friend invited me over for dinner and he showed me that bearskin spread out on his bedroom floor. My imagination and fantasies went wild as I looked at that bearskin. His dirty shoes, some clothing, along with a cum stained racoon, and coyote pelt on top of it.    

• Like 1