Anybody else love to get off to anti-fur ads?

BlueFoxBlanket

Oh yeah that's awesome. When we love fur, trapped it and skinned it are not a bad thing. See this next pelt in the scoop and be ready for kill it are a fun part of our love for fur...

Surely I prepared my bear hunt for the next year. I want this experience are perfect and I want see bear enjoy this experience until the last respiration for appreciate the bullet who destroy this destiny.

I hope Peta enjoy it too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kev86 said:

Oh yeah that's awesome. When we love fur, trapped it and skinned it are not a bad thing. See this next pelt in the scoop and be ready for kill it are a fun part of our love for fur...

Surely I prepared my bear hunt for the next year. I want this experience are perfect and I want see bear enjoy this experience until the last respiration for appreciate the bullet who destroy this destiny.

I hope Peta enjoy it too.

Always nice to see a fur animal and knowing what cruel things you have in mind for it 😈😍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hawk_560 said:

Always nice to see a fur animal and knowing what cruel things you have in mind for it 😈😍

We live for our fur and our pleasure, so soft of had them in our house and we don't care about it. Animals are just the passager of this skin.

Proud fur lover want see the passager dead. Animals don't know the real potential of their skins and we don't want give more time on them for wear it.

We are cruel but my friend coyote1 have surely the same idea. We are proud of our cruelty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kev86 said:

We are cruel but my friend coyote1 have surely the same idea. We are proud of our cruelty.

Cruelty is a big part of the attraction and fun of furs 😈

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hawk_560 said:

Cruelty is a big part of the attraction and fun of furs 😈

Hahaha we love it. We see animals like a toy and we purchase always their limits until animals are in the pain with any comeback. Their skins are the gift from all the work makes for have this one. ⛓️😈

• Like 1

I just found another one. Too bad for the animals: NOT! Their pelts look so amazing, when joined together, and owned, worn, used, and adored by one of us.   

image.jpeg.a6be0a28a6830c9cfee1429638a6dbcb.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

I just found another one. Too bad for the animals: NOT! Their pelts look so amazing, when joined together, and owned, worn, used, and adored by one of us.   

image.jpeg.a6be0a28a6830c9cfee1429638a6dbcb.jpeg

This picture look like a good guide for fur lovers. We understand immediately how many animals are used for our fur.

This is delicious and sweet, fabulous numbers but this is far of their limits. Furrier love the challenge and follow the limit, more and more pelts. Ten skins supplementary are a real pleasure and we don't stop the number.

We are animals lovers but peta don't know how we love animals.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer a full fur coat for enjoying more. Yes trapping animals are fum and animals see the dead come slowly but a real pleasure of wear them !!!!

Never we stop the fur industry, the blood of animals is the price of our pleasure when we stroke our fur with the smile and we want more fur and more animals become a soft skin and a sweet dream.

• Like 2

we are so fucking evil and wicked 😉 fuck it all for sexy furs

nothing eles matters when wearing them

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tomfur28 said:

Oh yeah totally. So powerful and exciting of enjoy our fur and imagine the poor animals in this cage and Imagine the poor anti-fur under our shoes. 

Fur give the elegance and beauty of our evil soul and pleasure.

• Like 3

On 9/3/2024 at 11:31 AM, kev86 said:
On 9/3/2024 at 8:03 AM, tomfur28 said:

Oh yeah totally. So powerful and exciting of enjoy our fur and imagine the poor animals in this cage and Imagine the poor anti-fur under our shoes. 

Fur give the elegance and beauty of our evil soul and pleasure.

I hunted and trapped animals' especially coyotes, off and on for years. I will never forget one of the first coyotes that a friend and I trapped around age 14. My friend really wanted a coyote pelt to use as an oversized ruff on one of his jackets; at least that is what he told me.

One day he found some coyote hairs in a broken part of a fence: which led him to believe it was a regular coyote path. So, I helped him set out a spring-loaded trap, baited it, and covered it with leaves, very close to the break in the fence. Sure enough 3 days later there was a good size coyote with its front paw caught in the jaws of the trap. As we stood there looking at it. It was easy to see the animal was scared (and rightfully so Ha, Ha); growling snarling and yapping at the site of us.

Seeing it struggling and looking at its beautiful winter fur coat. We both looked at each other and admitted the sight of that coyote's fear, it was really turning us on. I still remember just how horny we got watching that coyote struggling, and thinking about how nice its fur would feel to the touch. I had a .22 long rifle with me and shot it right in the heart. My friend walked over, released it from the trap, picked it up by the tail and said, it’s a female. Then he draped it around his neck, the legs hanging off his shoulders. Because we were in our early teens, it never occurred to us there might be parasites in the fur.

As we walked home. The two of us were both stroking its fur, and he was rolling his head around on its still warm body saying: Oh, fuck yaw this fur feels awesome and its mine now. After pelting it and another friend tanned the pelt for us. The day my friend got the pelt back from the tanner, he invited me over to see it. That coyote pelt looked so soft and beautiful laying on my friend’s bed, stretched out, with its face resting on his pillow. We stood over it stroking and admiring the fur, as our excitement grew and our Levie jeans started to tent. 

That coyote pelt never did get turned into a ruff. In fact, after about 5 minutes of stroking and talking about how beautiful that virgin fur looked and felt. He walked over, closed his bedroom door, and within minutes that coyote pelt was in our hands; trapped between us: I will leave it up to your imagination as to what the coyote spent the rest of its existence getting to do for us and what we did to and with it.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

I hunted and trapped animals' especially coyotes, off and on for years. I will never forget one of the first coyotes that a friend and I trapped around age 14. My friend really wanted a coyote pelt to use as an oversized ruff on one of his jackets; at least that is what he told me.

One day he found some coyote hairs in a broken part of a fence: which led him to believe it was a regular coyote path. So, I helped him set out a spring-loaded trap, baited it, and covered it with leaves, very close to the break in the fence. Sure enough 3 days later there was a good size coyote with its front paw caught in the jaws of the trap. As we stood there looking at it. It was easy to see the animal was scared (and rightfully so Ha, Ha); growling snarling and yapping at the site of us.

Seeing it struggling and looking at its beautiful winter fur coat. We both looked at each other and admitted the sight of that coyote's fear, it was really turning us on. I still remember just how horny we got watching that coyote struggling, and thinking about how nice its fur would feel to the touch. I had a .22 long rifle with me and shot it right in the heart. My friend walked over, released it from the trap, picked it up by the tail and said, it’s a female. Then he draped it around his neck, the legs hanging off his shoulders. Because we were in our early teens, it never occurred to us there might be parasites in the fur.

As we walked home. The two of us were both stroking its fur, and he was rolling his head around on its still warm body saying: Oh, fuck yaw this fur feels awesome and its mine now. After pelting it and another friend tanned the pelt for us. The day my friend got the pelt back from the tanner, he invited me over to see it. That coyote pelt looked so soft and beautiful laying on my friend’s bed, stretched out, with its face resting on his pillow. We stood over it stroking and admiring the fur, as our excitement grew and our Levie jeans started to tent. 

That coyote pelt never did get turned into a ruff. In fact, after about 5 minutes of stroking and talking about how beautiful that virgin fur looked and felt. He walked over, closed his bedroom door, and within minutes that coyote pelt was in our hands; trapped between us: I will leave it up to your imagination as to what the coyote spent the rest of its existence getting to do for us and what we did to and with it.  

Hahaha the coyote is a fun toy and I think it's better to play with him a little time but the toy are very shy Hahaha. I love the beautiful coyote who understand the end of this life and understand poor anti-fur don't save him of the dead...

Surely I know the pleasure of stroke this fur just after kill him. So soft and sensual. Coyote is a real shit, like the fox we love see them dead and skin used for cum to the evening.

I'm surely anti-fur become a great slave, I don't want convert him into fur lover. Oh no I don't want waste my time. I want just stroke my fur and see this pathetic people licking my shoes and clean all the evening and after maybe I enjoy him with a whip make of bull skin.

So evil but best life for anti-fur. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tomfur28 said:

How many poor furry fucks suffered for this sexy whore to enjoy them all over herself 😉 

Hahaha surely a big number, this coat is amazing and request a massive sacrifice. So soft and sensual  !!! Foxes like this idea.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

image.jpeg.a251ea5c7a9357016853748aa037d633.jpeg

More than 100 billion animals are killed for meat and other animal products every year.

That’s hundreds of millions of animals every day.

And I should care WHY?  

image.jpeg.13d0562b64d447b03f79984ceffd3c90.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

image.jpeg.a251ea5c7a9357016853748aa037d633.jpeg

More than 100 billion animals are killed for meat and other animal products every year.

That’s hundreds of millions of animals every day.

And I should care WHY?  

image.jpeg.13d0562b64d447b03f79984ceffd3c90.jpeg

Yeah this is the true reality but people are obsessed with animals become the equal of human but never in my life I give the opportunity for any animals. 

I prefer see them into meat, fur and other pleasure. I'm surely when i see the picture with 4 rabbits, I know immediately the opportunity to have a new scarf and a delicious lunch.

The life is simple with animals. 

• Like 2