Hello from the U.K.

Courtybella

New to the forum, and wearing fur in public generally…it’s taken a long time to build up the confidence to wear fur out, at the moment I only try to go go quiet places but I really need to break that by going into a shop or similar so people see me. 

My wife is also supportive of my love of fur, and wears her out in public as well which is a huge help when I’m trying to build my own confidence. 

Although I’ve not seen any other men in the U.K. wearing fur, although I do know of an Irish couple on instrgam who are fantastic a real inspiration. 

This picture was picture last year, I’ve lost a bit of weight since then so hopefully I’ll feel better about wearing my fur out more.

IMG_9549.jpeg

Edited by Courtybella
  • Like 4

• Courtybella changed the title to Hello from the U.K.

Bien venue et tu a de la chance de partager vos fourrure avec  votre femme 

Hello,

Nice to meet you and welcome sure "the fur den". I'm surely you enjoy that sure much topic. 

This is great of see your wife support you and encourage you for wear your fur... Yes I know of what couple you talk.

Yes the collection begin one day and year after year we see the collection become important with various furs.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum, always nice to see new people joining. 

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the UK too and regularly wear my furs in quiet places and sometimes in London where it seems acceptable to wear just about anything!

5 hours ago, Fredfurrer said:

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the UK too and regularly wear my furs in quiet places and sometimes in London where it seems acceptable to wear just about anything!

This is really good Fred, what fur do you wear ? People accepting of see fur on street are so nice. I think you see other people wear fur too, maybe more easily. 

It depends on the weather. In the winter I went out a few times in a men's fox jacket. when it wasn't too cold, but cold enough for a coat, I wore faux, sheepskin or alpaca. I also have a sheared beaver which is good for cool evenings.

Oh this is really nice, men's fur  jacket have a great style. This is really nice fur. Beaver is cool but personally I have a preference for the mink.

I think in the future go see my farrier for order a men's mink jacket.

• Like 2