Camping with fur

paul2809

Has any one gone camping with furs during fall season??

Thankfully, I haven't gone camping since the boy scout days....

I have plenty of faux fur blankets...to cover up with....

Wherever I go on holiday. Always take a fur coat, bodysuit or whatever with you. So also at the campsite. Rather go to festivals and then lie down under a fake fur blanket and masturbate or enjoy together.

If I had a roof tent on my car, I could throw everything in there and it would be fine, but I don’t think it’s well suited for the ground as it’s basically a magnet for everything

I'm a well experienced camper from the boy scout program, but I've  never camped with furs..I intended on making a thermal tarp layer so the tent sets up ontop of it., unless I can afford one of those tent..cots..which might be better..

I could see myself bringing some faux fur to enjoy inside the sleeping bag, but probably would bring real furs along due to dirt/weather concerns.  Much prefer a hotel room covered in furs!

• Thanks 1

Many years ago my ex brought her mink coat with her while we camped in my outfitted van. The coat came in handy. Need I say more. 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’m camping right now as I type… I’d be very very hesitant to bring any of the nicer furs along. Dirt, rain, bugs, significant temperature fluctuations just don’t seem to be elements I’d want to expose any well cared product. At the end of the trip, I either want everything thrown in the wash or sun-bleached so unless you have direct access to your fur cleaning services, my thoughts would be to keep the nice ones at home.

Bison, yak, muskox, Highland cow, llama/alpaca, sheep/goat/tahr type furs, and reindeer are best suited for camping etc if you want to sleep in/on them or whatever. I wouldn't bring nice coats etc. out there