Fluffy Femboy from England

fluffyfurfemboy9

Hi all! im mikie, 18 from NW england and just an average femboy teetering on the edge of trans girl. I love allllll things fur, fluffy, soft, thick, warm winter clothing :3

Fur is my biggest turn on in any scenario and also makes me feel very embarrassed/humiliated and flustered, even just talking about it to people, let alone going outside in it, but in the good way, as in I mostly love that it makes me feel how it does >_< 

My favourite things are huge oversized hats, mittens, boots etc but especially certain parkas, huge hood, nice thick cuffs on the wrists, maybe a trim going down the zipper, and alllll lined with fur inside, even down the arms, thats my dream piece!

• Like 3

Heya Welcome! I was also new here a few days ago. I hope you enjoy your time here! I like parkas with huge fur hoods too! 

Welcome Mikie, please feel free to discuss freely here, no reason for embarrassment whatsoever! 

Welcome!

I am also relatively new here as I didn't post much yet. After reading your post I think you can definitely find some people with similar interests! I also like fluffy soft winter clothing, best completely lined with the softest and thickest fur on the inside so I absolutely understand what you mean. I hope you will be able to find your dream parka as it sure sounds great to wear 🙂

Feel free to shoot me a message, I would enjoy talking to you!

• 1 month later...

I didn't see your message before! Welcome Mikie! Nice to see another person from England here too! 🙂