Fenzo Furs custom coat!

Furrrrrrrrrr

Just wanted to give a great review to Fenzo Furs, this is now my wife and I’s 3rd custom fur from them and it is just as amazing as the first two. I’ve never seen fur as beautiful as what these furs are. If anyone is thinking about getting a fur from them, I wouldn’t hesitate, amazing quality. 

full blue fox pelts on the outside and full black Rex rabbit on the inside. It’s wonderful! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1688639124/luxury-full-skin-double-sided-blue-fox?click_key=0274f98fa3d19c1a88f41a3061ec8df901e1251f%3A1688639124&click_sum=f527fc75&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=fenzo+fur&ref=sr_gallery-1-8&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&ret=1&content_source=1269056dbcee0305af9ebb0bf577d6a6b59e6699%3A1688639124

IMG_2737.jpeg

• Like 6

Thank you for sharing. Congratulations!

Those are some large full skins. How heavy is the whole thing?

I've bought several rex rabbit blankets from Fenzo Furs and always been hapoy with their quality.

On 8/4/2024 at 5:04 PM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

Just wanted to give a great review to Fenzo Furs, this is now my wife and I’s 3rd custom fur from them and it is just as amazing as the first two. I’ve never seen fur as beautiful as what these furs are. If anyone is thinking about getting a fur from them, I wouldn’t hesitate, amazing quality. 

full blue fox pelts on the outside and full black Rex rabbit on the inside. It’s wonderful! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1688639124/luxury-full-skin-double-sided-blue-fox?click_key=0274f98fa3d19c1a88f41a3061ec8df901e1251f%3A1688639124&click_sum=f527fc75&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=fenzo+fur&ref=sr_gallery-1-8&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&ret=1&content_source=1269056dbcee0305af9ebb0bf577d6a6b59e6699%3A1688639124

IMG_2737.jpeg

Oh my friend, you buy a fabulous creations make with cute creatures hahaha. You are ready for the number of little rabbit and little fox hahaha.

Amazing piece. Real pleasure of stroke this softness. Lucky foxes and rabbit.

On 8/4/2024 at 10:04 AM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

IMG_2737.jpeg

Wow congrats on your coat! That is definitely an investment… I’ve been looking into some of their fox jackets. Definitely sounds like a very good furrier, only have been hearing good things about them

On 8/5/2024 at 2:51 PM, Chrisfurlover said:

Wow congrats on your coat! That is definitely an investment… I’ve been looking into some of their fox jackets. Definitely sounds like a very good furrier, only have been hearing good things about them

Thanks! It’s an amazing coat. It’s so heavy it’s like a weighted blanket when one of us puts it on and the Rex rabbit lining even through the sleeves makes it that much more incredible to wear 🙂 

• Like 2

I can vouch for Fenzo Furs too. Great quality and great communication!

Already bought several times from them and it's always been a pleasure!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Smoke said:

I can vouch for Fenzo Furs too. Great quality and great communication!

Already bought several times from them and it's always been a pleasure!

What have you bought from them? I’d love to see your collection! 

Fenzo is great. I have purchased 2 coats and 1 blanket with him. Incredible quality. 

On 8/8/2024 at 12:53 AM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

What have you bought from them? I’d love to see your collection! 

I bought 3 blankets and 2 pillow cases from him, one was for a body pillow actually. Makes it feel wonderful to cuddle with!

On 8/9/2024 at 4:02 PM, Smoke said:

I bought 3 blankets and 2 pillow cases from him, one was for a body pillow actually. Makes it feel wonderful to cuddle with!

That sounds awesome! What fur was used for the blankets and the body pillow?

45 minutes ago, fudos said:

I would love to know how many skins were used to make the coat, beautiful coat

I think a big number of little rabbit for the inside and a great number for the outside of ugly foxes. So amazing and soft.

ok thanks but I wanted to know the right number, I certainly like it when a lot of leather has to be consumed to make the garment

18 hours ago, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

That sounds awesome! What fur was used for the blankets and the body pillow?

For the blankets it was rex one-sided, rex double sided and rex one-side with shadow blue fox on the other side. The body pillow is blue fox~ 

The last normal pillow was arctic fox, which now has become my favorite for how soft it is 😄

Edited by Smoke
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 11:24 AM, fudos said:

ok thanks but I wanted to know the right number, I certainly like it when a lot of leather has to be consumed to make the garment

I believe it’s 16 blue giant fox pelts on the outside and 54 Rex rabbit pelts for the inside. I haven’t counted them recently but that’s what I seem to remember. 

• Like 3

We also have a full skin blue fox blanket that is dyed black, I believe that blanket is 21 full pelts. 
then we have a double sided rex blanket that is close to 200 pelts, almost 100 on each side. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

I believe it’s 16 blue giant fox pelts on the outside and 54 Rex rabbit pelts for the inside. I haven’t counted them recently but that’s what I seem to remember. 

Oh this is awesome, the number of foxes used is lovely. The number of Rex rabbit is just amazing and sound like a cruel idea and egoist pleasure of wear it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

We also have a full skin blue fox blanket that is dyed black, I believe that blanket is 21 full pelts. 
then we have a double sided rex blanket that is close to 200 pelts, almost 100 on each side. 

This is so cruel and so amazing of see all this pathetic animals skinned just for the same reason. Amazing of strokes our furs and in the same time we imagine all this ugly animals who wait the death. Mmmm so exciting.

• Like 1

I have a blue fox fur throw bought new from Fenzo in very good condition (it doesn't come out much) which I am considering selling on.  If anyone expresses an interest I'll see about uploading some photos of the actual piece.   I'm in the Salisbury Plain area, south of England. 

image.png

Edited by alphonso
  • Like 1