Why do you love Fur?

furloverF

Why do you love fur?
I love fur since I was four years old. I was shopping with my mum and she attended me at a lady in a beautifull mink. I was agree with mum: the fur was great and the lady looked very warm and powerfull wearing all those little minks.
When I was 25 I married my wife. I bought her a sexy raccoon. She has worn this coat very ofthen: too her work, when shopping and when we were going out. In tthe 80's the anti fur movement was rising up and the racoon is never been worn anymore. Very pity.
In the meanwhile I collected my furs: stoles, pelts, a fur vest, a long muskrat coat. My great love is a stole made out of ten minks. The minks are complete, they have eyes, legs, tails ans ears. Very attrective to me.
The Dutch farmers organised very often exursions too their farms. My wife and I have visited two mink farms. Very nice to see all those minks knowing they were killed for beautifull and sexy fur coats. My wife has no prblems with fur. She loves it and does not feel sorry with those animals.
My wife accepts my fur love complete and has no problems when I play with my furs when watching tv or watching youtube. Some times I show her a fresh pelt and she is always agree with me that the pelt is great. We have watched together on youtube a vid about fur farming. She was interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpaFoJPDSA
Since 7 years I wear my fur coats outside. (Two rabbit bomber jackets and a muskrat jacket.) I wear my coats when shopping, walking the dog and during our holidays. When we have holiday my wife is in fur too. She wears her mink then.
Fur is very attractive too me. I love how the fur moves in the wind, the shining of the sun on the pelts. I love the idea that for my vanity all those animals have to be killed. I love fur most on ladies, but I love it too to wear fur myself.

• Like 2

My wife and I have a very similar relationship. I also love that fact that all those animals are sacrificed for their pelts and she agrees with me! I’d love to chat more if you want to message me. 

• Like 2

Interesting topic… probably for all the wrong reasons.. why do we say mink, fox, sable lynx, etc when describing a fur coat, instead of black, white, red, etc. is the animal it came from more important than the colour? My experience is mostly as you say, but wearing real fur gives a frisson of excitement does it not? I’m a hypocrite in this, a devout cat lover, but have no qualms consuming fur bearing species. Do we love real fur just for it’s tactile properties, or something deeper, becoming fetishistic perhaps? I think there is some deep connection in the human psyche to be hardwired to love fur. Personally I enjoy all aspects of fur production, the is something that appeals to my darker side about skinning animals & turning them into fur coats. 

• Thanks 1

Moi j'adore les fourrure à poil doux et epai pour leur douceur et le coccon de chaleur et son odeur et sa protection et la caresser et leur faire l'amour j'adore la fourrure