Fur hotel

blakeymikey

If money was no object who would open a hotel where only guests stay whom have a fur fetish and the rules apply that we all share pur love and fetish for fur.Ā 

• Like 2

I sure would! I would live in the penthouse suite of said hotel. All manner of fur fetish fun would be taking place in all the fur filled rooms. Hopefully someone would join me in my fur filled penthouse suite for some fur fun šŸ˜„

• Like 3

Hello fur gentlemen, if you need a fur maid (or fur slave) I am at your service. (šŸ˜šŸ¤­)

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, natashainfurs said:

Hello fur gentlemen, if you need a fur maid (or fur slave) I am at your service. (šŸ˜šŸ¤­)

Yes the penthouse is in need of a daily cleaning from a fur maid šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, natashainfurs said:

Ur hired. For said hotel.Ā 

• Like 1

It will be a pleasure to help any guest in the penthouse with their needs as a fur maid (or as a fur slave).Ā 

• Like 1

There would need to be alot of fur for the hotel.Ā 

Edited by blakeymikey

At many hotel hideaways, they still do DVD rentals at the lobby where they give you a range of titles that you get to check out during your stay. For this hotel, instead of DVDs, it would be a full range of fur pieces to check out - many that you could only dream of owning.

Of course, upon check-in, you have to leave your credit card information for ā€œincidentals.ā€

As the fur maid of the fur penthouse, I must help the guests bring the beautiful and soft furs to their rooms.Ā 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, natashainfurs said:

As the fur maid of the fur penthouse, I must help the guests bring the beautiful and soft furs to their rooms.Ā 

Like that ideaĀ 

• Like 1

Pnwhisy... atleast some adult dvds with or with out fur fetish content....rotated content very often...

• Like 1

There are many hotels around the world where they have fur rugs on the floors of high end and penthouse suites.Ā  Ice hotels in various places, which are more affordable, also have deerskin rugs the floors of some rooms.

Iā€™m pretty sure you just described a brothel not a hotel. Also not everyone here is a fetishist so could you please take this to the 18 and older sections of the forum

Edited by Panther10

It's simply a hotel for fur.Ā  There is no reason for it too be removed. As I don't see any under age people on this forum.Ā 

Edited by blakeymikey