A question

White Fox

Thank-you to the internet!

Once I was a freak, alone. The only person in the world who fantasised of fur clad ladies and being with them.

Now I am fully awear that there are many of us, and through that confidence, I have been able to share my enjoyment of fur with my wife.

This site works because it allows people to be anonymous, and discover that there are so many people out there that enjoy fur just as much as they do, however it suffers from what to do from that point on. I have been here (lurking in the back ground for a few years - 'guest', and then as a contributer) for around 8 years, and yet I do not 'know' anyone except as distant 'facebook friends'.

I really do enjoy this site and love what it has given to me, but there is little to keep me comming back except familiarity.

Maybe if some of the boffins that work here could workout a way of making the furs touchable on screen?? Could make some visiters more likely to participate. Or maybe gatherings for members, although given the vast span of the globe, and the cost of traveling, this may not be a realistic oppertunity. Or it could be 'The Fur Den Goes to ...', and every year there is a different part of the world (I say Queenstown NZ in 2 months time).

Those that keep this thing going, please do not give up, you do a fantastic job - I thank you very much.

- As an edit, I thought I should point out about the 'don't know you' thing, in case you think I'm the one in my avatar, when you find her, that's not me, but could you please send her my way!

...I thought I should point out about the 'don't know you' thing, in case you think I'm the one in my avatar, when you find her, that's not me, but could you please send her my way!

Not if I find her first!

1. I've noticed that some of the old regulars have left.

2. I really don't have a whole lot to say except when my wife and I have had a very good time in our furs and I have time to share the experience.

3. I don't have enough time to review the photos in order to avoid posting dups.

Trebor

I really want to think everyone for posting here, and hope you will indeed continue. It is such comments here that can allow us to see small things that can make a big difference in participation on this site.

Certainly one of the problems is that "The whole world" came on line a few years back. Everyone was looking for "the site of their dreams" somewhat all at the same time as they bought their first computer and cruised the net for the first time. Now of course we are those folks, and we are indeed somewhat "talked out" be it on this site or others as comments here have suggested. And, on top of that, there are much smaller numbers of new folks coming on. It is hard for one year of the new generation in any one year to replace the onslaught of everyone who bought a new computer coming on at the same time a few years back.

But as mentioned, I truly believe that we need to adapt. But I also believe that there are ways to adapt. We just need to find them. And each and every one of you folks can help us do that.

NEW FOLKS, if you have not posted don't be afraid to send any staff member an email or pm etc if you don't want to post here. We are not strange folks from another planet or a bunch of queer (I don't mean Gay here) people who are out to do you harm. We are just ordinary folks like each of you and we would love to hear from you. I still remember how I was almost scared when I first posted on some of these sites. The feelings of finding home and almost being afraid of it. And I am sure when I say that, I am understanding exactly how you folks feel out there too.

OLD MEMBERS who have been here for years, we would love to have you join in on the conversation as well.

White Fox